What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(the free grow show)

brendon420

holy shit

holy shit

wow, my cactus experiment worked incredibly

i dont want to give away too much information because if you're like me and you want to have a life aside from watering outdoor plants

this is fucking huge

like, um....you probably dont get it

but i do. its all in front of you, just goback and read, maybe connect the dots.

because what i discovered today will change the game....my game....

have fun watering your plants im going camping

brendon420

but

but

so here i am boasting, but i should also include you into the silly stoned things i have done to sort of make my life what is would be

so starting seeds in shot glasses....da fuq?

how yougoing to encourage root growth with all dat light?

fukn newb
so my crash bang fuck and incdacouch seeds are popped, i just need to come up with a remedy. one which is coming to me as i type

later.

brendon420

a few things

a few things

(listening to velvet underground with lou reed live volume 1)

hi, im sick today so computer work was the call

all this after spending the day at SanO shredding a 10'6 mega fish. i have seen the light...
recently i picked up a magic sam shaped by marc andreini and my next level of surfing was placed upon me.

better turns, accelerating tip times, deeper bottom turns and a lot of low controlled surfing..
and the mega fish sure plays to that tune....f mehhh

anyway on to the stuff at hand.

we are almost into may. and i have been taking full advantage of the fact that i am breathing. the whole world is taking in a long breath, you should too.

so i figured out the perpetual thing. inside plants( and i mean living in windows. not your 200k grow room setups, im talking ornamental beautiful organisms raising the vibration of my living space plants)
will remain in veg for as long as i want them to. im god after all for them and if they should be comfortable in a smaller pot, then i suppose until room is made for them, the accommodations remain.

so inside plants wont flower. they will stay modest, and they will stay obscure.

outside is a different animal. the sun is brighter, the script is more set and their calling cannot be denied.

i have photos for the people who havent clicked out of this yet.
(i would have )

since no one has come along and complained/kindly explained how to actually change photos. i tried to outsmart the whatever the fuck thing it is that makes photos sideways and took sideways photos to begin with!!!! laugh along with me as we reveal what we have ! IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

Last edited:

brendon420

well, for fucks sake,

you have met the teens. 3 have showed, they are the largest and they are female. yep.

something about the temperature at sprouting effecting the sex?

so this is the outdoor crew. ill take 6 and make them magic and the rest will be keenly safely, cleverly disguised for any people looking from above

this prop 64 world sounds like the woes of raids are still just that, woes.

so in this lot I THINK there are 4 different strains. if you have been paying attention, there is a photo some pointless posts back with a photo showing a lot of 3 flowering females, in the back is a "kushy?" looking plant deep green with larger fan leaves and a dense top cola, Haze maybe?

so theres that plant, another unremarkeable maybe 50/50 mix, and the seeded babe that i saw through, yielded 2 lbs and hundreds of seeds.

all pollinated by the folking wind, and if you have been reading , the fada might be a hermie thai or some shit... i dont know,,, ask the future.

so there is the update with the outside crew. i like them, theyre all well taken care and, and placed in area with abundant electronic watering schedules. hands free i think is the term

(listening to velvet underground with lou reed live volume 2)

Last edited:

brendon420

words from the lab

words from the lab

so i am constantly trying things that sound either too obvious or way not obvious enough.

i planted 2 plants into a halved cantaloupe and they are happy. i transplanted them into a nice large whatever and they are discreetly placed with a heap of cactus, worms and organic material to munch on while i infrequently checkon /water them

also. the cactus experiment, i have a photo for those who can see progress and results in photos

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

2016 02 19 14.50.14

so tell me theres not any life in the first photo. yep, unattended, left to be....happy as folk

then the beautiful salvia? flowers?

and finally my secret proprietary nutrient regiment that no no one no . no no . noneeee onee can ever fuckking knowwww

its leaf mold and worm castings///

i think im going to throw in rose petals as well...

i said shhh.

brendon420

living soil thread

living soil thread

im 113 pages into 700 something pages.

ive noticed something...half the organic no till whatever like me people are banned

maybe theyre not but thats what appears under their name

maybe they just spread to much real info for the OG crowd.

ocean grown? original genetics? old geezer weed?

learn something before the tide comes in and theres trash in your headspace.

drink the koolaid...or make your plants...

brendon420

so

so

i have been noticing how many times i start a sentence with the word so

but i also...no pun intended realized that some of the genetics i might be working with could be from Mandala. I bought a safari mix maybe 5 or 6 years ago and have sat on them until last season.

some of my plants look remarkably like hashberry, big fan leaves, huge main stem, i think i uploaded photos last time but you know, this isnt a photo thread. lol

I have about 6 or 7 confirmed females. All healthy, and the tough choice this season will be to whom goes the biggest planter,

I imagine 3 trees and subsequent sizes after that.
When I say tree I am speaking modestly. 6-8ft, anything over that size and im looking for trouble. As it is i might be pushing that goal...again, no pun intended.

back to browse the mandala forum. ohyeah i ordered seeds on 420 and they all made it. the deputy and maverick from greenpoint, and brazil amazonia from world of seeds, and junglewreck, sugar haze, and mama mia from seedsman. not to mention the over kill of accidental crosses.

yay

brendon420

no there arent any photos, just thoughts

no there arent any photos, just thoughts

the sun is ripping around here. 'they're calling for 90's..maybe not on our mesa but. lots of carbs will be converted to sugar in the next few days. keep hydrated.

'my' crosses. whatever you want to call them. the accidentals...
since uncovering the mandala leaf, it explains how most of the plants which exhibit "mandala" "hashberry" maybe others (thick main stem, very apparent xmas tree shape.) these have all began to show preflowers for the females. They are all sizes, yet i suppose this is one way to distingiush genetic variation among the lot. i have maybe 4-7 plants that are exhibiting "hashberry" pheno types. read above mentioned.

sorry if this is hard to follow along, i am high

so there is also the variation of the male parents. i think that the "dominant" trait of these are the plants with noticeable sidebranching (sativa leaning?)
certainly not the same physical characteristics as "hashberry" pheno

then there are the actual few crosses, which i really cant distinguish yet, I have suspicions (sp). Some of which have to do with red stems, leaf shape, leaf color, and i suppose overall vigor.

these plants were all sprouted around the same time so i think the stars are obvious.

the challenge/problem/situation/reality is these plants are majority double planted in modest pots, the idea was to allow the males tomake their case. and if its a 1/1 ratio then the lady takes precedent.
im nary a heartless cultivator and feel if a male can make a nice vegetable plants, keep him around.. he feeds us.

all this and there are still wild plants popping up

:moon::moon::moon:

brendon420

so is life

so is life

so i haven been here, but i havent been posting in this journal. i cant bring myself to actually explain what happened, because i cant figure it out.

for the past 2 years i have been farming worms, creating soil amendments and essentially having fun building soil and growing things in what i made.

i had about a million worms. all started from maybe 20 from my backyard. 3 containers of worm casting machines. i could process a pound of food in a week with one of my bins.

all of this through no effort. sort of just putzing around. but the results were incredible, i grew the best cannabis i ever had because i was free from the bottled junk whatever spending money on growing shit

so long story short my brother dumped all of my worms into the garden. towers, bins, pots, everything. my dad paid him to clean the yard and he absolutely made sure there wasnt a trace of me.

i cant imagine why this would even make sense to anyone other than just a plain, blatant and clear, Fuck You.

The whole plant scene is relatively unchanged , some were re potted into bagged potting soil ...lol...i have to laugh at that...

all of the plants were removed from their strategic location based on watering availability, stealth, and a myriad of other factors i have carefully taken into consideration.

again, a large and in charge fuck you. The good intention was called a green house that was constructed to make it easier for my 87 grandmother to water the plants?? again, if you saw photos or anything this would all be as funny, as it has to be.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

we will see how well of a soil mix i created for them, as i have not a single source of nutrient or soil to draw from.

i still have leaf litter, and kitchen scraps to draw from but....I guess its time to start over.

my mom died a year ago and i inherited her house in az. i dont want to be in az so im selling that bitch and going and buying my own place.

sabotaging family members not welcome.

ill be back later or way later.

brendon420

hi

still around. lurking and doing that waiting game. I am on 502 of the living soil thread. life changer, industry threat and over all healing regime.

um the plants are going through the motions. i already pulled one that hermied on me, more on that later

well now works. um so last years crops got pollinated not by me but the wind and a careless someone close by. effing socal and the stoner per square foot ratio.
so out of 4 plants 2 finished, 1 iculled due to hermage, 1 pulled early due to seed stock, the other two finished well, one plant far more seeded than the other.

so there are 4 different moms/herms/huhs? and one unknown male. my neighbor claims it could have been his female banana chuking thai that he recieved.

again, the mystery just gets more annoying. so 4 moms, 1 mom/dad?

bash old me for not separating plants when harvested and dried...

so i made hash and a couple hundred seeds decided to come out of the compost.

thats the story of this years crap..i mean crop...wait no,,,, crap.

so now the hermie comment comes full circle. and prepares for its next revolution.

the funny part is, theyre all psyched, filled out beautifully. starting to shift into producing flower. but i have to be on nana watch, on 8 foot tall plants........could have worse watches..

i think there are around 12-13 bbushes. i probably have about 10 in the wings, all from "the" stock.

i will add photos as they start to look nice. if they make it that far.

from what i read, a herm producing seeds with a flowering female is supposed to create femizised seeds? that would explain my suspect high numbers of females this year, not to mention how soon the preflowers came.

One sneaking suspicion i have of their intentions are they characteristic of their calyxes. they are all ridged and textured, where as all reg females ive ever grown have had smooth calyxes. they look like theyre going to bust will nuts in their lifetime..fuk me..

to make a un necessary, long winded update more information choked. i sprouted an army of genetics in case "the" crop goes where it looks like it could.
fingers and other things crossed.

welcome to the certain genetics side of this thread.

x means up and out da ground. I means naigh empty means not running

Greenpoint seeds garlix xxx {Chem DD<Sour DxChemD>X Stardawg <More Chem?>}
Greenpoint Hibernate {Shut eye <lotsofstuff> X Stardawg }
World of Seeds Brazil Amazonia xx {no fukin clue, go laugh at the reviews and descriptions ydidiby?}
Nirvana Raspberry Cought xI {Cambodian X ICE}
Nirvana Bubblicious (Mother) {nofuknclue}
Seedsman Mama Mia x {nofuckinclue}
Seedsman Jungle Wreck {go laugh at the breeder description}
Seedsman Sugar Haze {no fuknclue X Sam Skunkman}
Cult Classic Tall White I {Pineapple Thai X R6 }
Cult Classic Dirty Fantasy {Kurple Fantasy X Shire}
Accidental Indica cross III
Dungeon Vault Humble Pie II {Cherry something X Grandpas Breath}
Coast to Coast Banookie (mom) {Banana Kush X White cookies}
(Local Breeder)
Bel Air Kush (cut)
Grape God

I took 8 cuts of the bubblicious cut my neighbor gave me so those should be another little end of the year haul.

Ive been smoking some incredible weed from my friend these last year or so,
his technique is dialed and his meds are always gasping.

he runs strains like strawnana, kimbo kush, and the ever ridiulous white walker.
recently ive been finding healthy beans in my orders, out of 3 beans ive found im only sure of 1, thats Kimbo kush, which has not sprouted yet...

the other 2 are up above ground and if i had to guess what they are i would say Dungeon Vault Genetics Palpatine, and 24k by DNa. Again, these are the 3 strains i had scooped from him and i have no confirmation about any of this, i have put all this together from google and reading.

so thats xxI

and that totals 9 sprouts and maybe 5-6 left over decent numbers so far, these are all going to veg, not under lights but they will be in the common areas in the home which are essentially like 15-18 hours a day plus window light. ill be schlepping them in and out for absolute sun exposure.

dont get me started on the living soil thread.

its fucked and i still have spent $0 dollars other than water and 0 ph checks and 0 anything, just lazy ass fpes and now black solider flys since the worms were kicked out.

those are high in calcium, and apparently calcium is the not secret.

so im prepared. not with photos. seedling photos are boring and the plants are not flowery enough to go through the effort of photographing, uploading and looking at sideways photos.

but prepared for a fall out of the unwise bets i placed at the beginning of the season.

fuckn ay

Last edited:

brendon420

:)

:)

so today one of my biggest seeds sprouted and that was the house i was selling in tucson, 215k cash offer...ill take it
relieved to finally put this one behind me, i dont know if i mentioned the situation but yeah...back to the plants

my seed sprouting bonanza continues. above ground and sprouted list are
3/3 garlix
1/2 brazil ama
0/2 dirty fantasy
1/3 bagseed (24k DNA)
1/1 mama mia
1/2 raspberry cough
0/3 oops cross
0/1 tall white

meh, the cult classic seeds are old, maybe 3-4 years as i was told. my oops cross is not even 2 years old

2nd wave germinating

2 jungle wreck
3 jupiter and beyond (ccs)
2 sugar haze
3 oops indica
2 humble pie (ccs)
2 hibernate

im looking for around 20 sprouts, and we'll hold our breath for 6 females at least....

nothing happening with the bblecshis cuts yet.

Last edited:

brendon420

stuff

stuff

The sprout wave continues. in a c'est la vie moment i decided to sprout my whole collection! who the eff needs old seeds anyway?

so pretty much all the 'name brand' stuff ....i have a lifetime of oops crosses to sort through but if those get old....whatevs.

so here is the updated list of sprouts that are marching toward the sun

CULT CLASSIC (old stock)
Tall White 0/3
Jupiter and Beyond 1/3

GREENPOINT
Garlix 4/5
Hibernate 2/2
Evergreen 2/2

SEEDSMAN
2/2 Jungle wreck
2/2 Sugar Haze

NIRVANA
Raspberry Cough 1/2

COAST 2 COAST
Crash Bang Fuck 1/1

DUNGEON VAULT
Humble Pie 1/3
Dirty Fantasy 0/3

WORLD OF SEEDS
Brazil Amazonia 1/2

DNA
24k 1/1-----although dampening off might take this one

Others

Grape God 2/3
My X 1/5

So I have some room to make, some soil to mix and some mothers to cultivate.

In established news i have cut my 6th plant starting to show either male, or hermie traits.

the bubblicious cuts are still puttering along, i think it's time to take round 2.

chutes

Last edited:

brendon420

A bit of something.

A bit of something.

hiiiii
its been a long time, a whole season in fact.
a season without reason
but something to spare none the less,
thanks to modern knowledge.

I grew some nice bushes this summer, only to be abandoned by yours truly. (for a month long surf trip to bali) so yeah you can blame me.

i left end of sept and came back end of oct,..
interesting thing, no one stepped forward to keep the ladies alive and a good majority of them dried up. sad stuff, certainly in consideration of the fact i was told how thriving they were. :) umm...

okay so about 12-18 rather mature flowering bushes all not even half flowered. dead, kind of covered in bugs...bark. here comes the oil

although... everything kind of played out perfectly. i mean i went to bali and surfed for a month. that trip was a story unto its own. :)

i say that because my cactus huglekulture in a trash can worked swimmingly.....the only plant that was able to properly set flowers and produce thc. Yeah!!!

so okay, rad, thats neat, the silver lining.

not all the plants died, a few of the smaller plants i was able to revive and produce a stony crop off of....

photos...i think not...i didnt come here to show you mediocre unforseen product...

but you can have my cactus huglekulture knowledge for free....thats gold in its self...ya heard?

lets get to today. but first i have to set the scene

i left 25 seedlings for my family to look after seeing as how theyre more into cannabis than i am these days...atleast the bandwagon version of it...

out of 25 little ones, 4 were able to be recovered and are currently doing various stages of greatness.

so i guess i am the only gardener in the house.

now we can be in today.

im trying again, why not? maybe second time is a charm.

if they sprout ill tell you..

these chickens will be clucking before i even hint of them to this journal...

how embarrassing.

more details later. just wanted to get this off my finger tips.
i have lots of fun plans for this flowering season and it will be raining t h c all winter.

brendon420

the beautiful short season

the beautiful short season

Here are some flower shots

this is a Greenpoint Seeds GARLIX male. he has been outside in the nice cool temperatures and is showing some cool colors

Attachments

• 0101191207.jpg
    0101191207.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 0101191208_Burst01.jpg
    0101191208_Burst01.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 0101191207a.jpg
    0101191207a.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 12

brendon420

more photos beleeef it or dont

more photos beleeef it or dont

heres what i was doing while my plants were dying

and also seedsman MAMA MIA this is some cool stuff. i pollinated it with the above male Garlix so we will see what comes.

Attachments

• 1231181223.jpg
    1231181223.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 1227180947.jpg
    1227180947.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 11

brendon420

more photos? cheese

more photos? cheese

um flower shots from the sativa scene

Attachments

• 1111181814.jpg
    1111181814.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 1110181056.jpg
    1110181056.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 9

brendon420

progrest

progrest

so today i took some aloe vera clones from a 5 month old CRASH BANG FUCK

I am wondering if i could use a fresh steak as a rooting structure. I already use the insides as rooting hormone but i wonder if just leaving them in the aloe would work too.

i remember reading about how after 20 minutes fresh aloe starts fermenting or i forget, but you have to add citric acid to make it prolong shelf stable. anyway whatevr.

12 cuts in the mix, we see in a little bit

i also sprouted 6 cbd heavy seeds
3 amnesia haze from i forget
and 3 bubba kush
i think theyre fem and all that so whatever,
i bought 5 reg cbd seeds to make cbd heavy crosses.
more we see
later
bye

Latest posts

Latest posts