What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks guys!

Im trying to get ready, for a busy fall and winter season.
Gonna have to get some clones made, so I can load the cabinets up again soon.

Day 43 on the Nephthys

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Nephthys Fday 54

Having issues with mold, the weather is a PITA. It keeps raining for days, then get's really hot and the humidity is all over the place.

Have raised the temp in the room, added the dehum and added an extra canopy fan.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Nephthys #1 Fday 55

Spotted a few nanners, on a few of the plants.
Not super happy, but I wanna see how they turn out.
Keeping a track of them, and see if they do it again in the LED cab's.

They will no matter what, not be used for breeding.

Last edited:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thank you Frank, tho things are going slow atm.

I need to get some clones made, and get the LED cabinets running again.

Hey Man!

Are you flooding with those or just dripping? Whats your watering schedule?

LT

Hey mate
It's just drip from the top, very simple and easy to maintain.

I think the watering timer is 3x 15 min watering during lights on atm
Been trying different things, to see how much of a difference it makes.
IMO in hydroton, it don't matter much as long you water enough.
2nd grow I had the pump running 24/7 to see if they would show signs of overwatering, but the drainage in hydroton seems to be so big that the roots got the oxygen needed no matter what.

Taken the waterings down, to try and bring the humidity down as well.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Started to fill the aerocloner

Planing to get the rest of the cloner filled tomorrow, but had a busy day and now I need rest.

Got the last weed trimmed from the 2nd LED cabinet, weight and jared up.

Cab 1 did 223gr
Cab 2 did 192gr

So a total of 415 gram, from 414 Watt's of LED.
1/400th over 1 gpw

:peacock:

LOL

Im happy with that!

Also chopped the cheese runts, from the 3rd cab that I closed down.
I moved them into the HPS room, where they have been getting sidelight from the Nephthys test grow.

genetic freaked

Veteran
Always killing it in here Palidrome!!
What are the dimensions of your LED boxes?

Im still getting through the thread but is there a list of parts somewhere showing what you used to build the lights?

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Always killing it in here Palidrome!!
What are the dimensions of your LED boxes?

Im still getting through the thread but is there a list of parts somewhere showing what you used to build the lights?

Thanks mate!

If you click on the link in the signature, with the Groffice build. There should be the details on everything, in a bit more compressed form.

But the cab's are about 135 cm wide, 73 cm deep and 75 cm high.

The LED Strips I use for flower is a TCI Italy strip, with Samsung LM561B chips I found on E-bay. Not sure it's still up for sale, for veg I am using a '500x6 mm COB strip' from Ebay. Just search for that, and they should be easy to find.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Bummed out, had to close down. :moon:

Made a mistake thinking it'll be all right, accepted an offer to test some LED lights.
My mistake was thinking, given it's marketed for cannabis growing. It's a given a certain amount of stelth labeling, would be involved and much appriciated by the grower of illegal crops.

Well I got 4 packs from china, labled with big letters "Growlights" right next to my name. Even the delivery guys, two kids in their 20's where like goofy giggeling delivering the packages.

Stupid me accepting "free lights" .... well I guess nothing is free in this world, and some people have no common sense. I should have said no, given I don't have a safe addy I could use.
In my defence I am used to growshops and the like, even on the creditcard bill don't show as such.

nickman

Veteran
I’m REALLY SORRY to hear this bad news... that’s just NOT RIGHT...!!!...

Like you said, some people just don’t have common sense...!!!...

I think everything will be fine though...
hope your back up and running soon bro...

Best wishes to you brother...!!!... :tiphat:...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm so irritated about this! I know we talked about it in chat already - but still, sorry for you, brother. Hope you are able to get situated again sooner than later - I know you liked the place you were at.

dank.Frank

Palindrome

King of Schwag
IT sucks big time, but im gonna finish the test grow of the Nephthys and Mezmakronics.

One of the Mezma's are looking to finish up really early, she's already ambered up and look ripe to the picking.
Think I will chop her tomorrow.

Everything is yellowing up nicely, but lost another Nephthys top to budrot tonight.
The dehum is doing it's best, but the outdoor humidity yesterday took a new record of 90%

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bummed out, had to close down. :moon:

Made a mistake thinking it'll be all right, accepted an offer to test some LED lights.
My mistake was thinking, given it's marketed for cannabis growing. It's a given a certain amount of stelth labeling, would be involved and much appriciated by the grower of illegal crops.

Well I got 4 packs from china, labled with big letters "Growlights" right next to my name. Even the delivery guys, two kids in their 20's where like goofy giggeling delivering the packages.

Stupid me accepting "free lights" .... well I guess nothing is free in this world, and some people have no common sense. I should have said no, given I don't have a safe addy I could use.
In my defence I am used to growshops and the like, even on the creditcard bill don't show as such.
Damn. That sucks. But we've all been there. Better safe than sorry and all that jazz.

Start growing dwarf tomatoes. If you do get a visit at least you'll have a reason for having the lights.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
oh thats messed up man, i never got my email back from her so never sent her my addy for my light. Best of luck...know what your going threw.. least while ya sort stuff out you got some buds to puff...

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Damn Palindrome,

That's some fucked up shit. Might be a good idea to let the ICMAG family know who to watch out for.

Im just waiting to hear back from them

It's fucked up forsure, it was shippe directly out from China.
Might be a error happend there, and I don't wanna stomp some American company. Cos some chinese dude might fucked up, but I am waiting to hear back and hope to get a good explanation.

Latest posts

Latest posts