What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt feminized limited edition

HerbBert

Hi guys here are the 3 BDxE's that I have just chopped down :)

BDxE#1

BDxE#2

BDxE#2 again

BDxE#3

BDxE#3 has the most pungent aroma with BDxE#2 not far behind BDxE#1 smells more fruity then the other 2 and the only one to have no purple.

Nice looking plants herbburt did the buds turn purple on any of yours or just the leafs I had one not my keeper that was purple on the inside when you broke open the buds

ULMW

:biggrin:
Lovely aromas and sticky with resin..Thank You Dubi and all at Ace Seeds
Nice to have grown this one again. Now time for a good cure.
:)

Attachments

• 20190208_200932.jpg
    20190208_200932.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 15
  • 20190208_200943.jpg
    20190208_200943.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG 1840
    IMG 1840
    106.2 KB · Views: 19

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you brother ULMW :)

Your females looks more Domina-ish, sure her aromas and resins must be pungent. Wish she provides great medicine and great relaxing moments.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Going very well dubi, was in a small pot for to long, been trying to flower since mid DEC, smells fantastic, probably just as well its the Erdpert, its been fairly wet and humid so far, been getting plenty of mould on the light dep plants, except for the Bangi and the Thai Chi

Hi kickarse,

Looks like your Black Domina x ErdPurt female is showing the pink pistils that some ErdPurts like to show outdoors. Pure sativas and mold resistant sativa dom hybrids like Bangi Haze and Thai Chi are sure a safer and better choice for hot and wet climates, wish your BD x ErdPurt female finished the flowering without losing much yield due to mold.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys here are the 3 BDxE's that I have just chopped down :)

Hi HerbBert,

I really appreciate that you have been exploring lately our indica releases :) I'm enjoying a lot admiring the results of your Bubba Hashes and Black Dominas x ErdPurt.

BD x EP #2 looks like has a great balance of traits:lovely colors, solid dense flowers, great resin production and great flower/leaf ratio, .... it is not easy to find females with remarkable flower/leaf ratio with these almost pure aghani indica ErdPurt hybrids.

Please, let us know which is your favorite individual at the end after the smoking tests, and how do you compare Bubba Hash vs Black Domina x ErdPurt :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I would like to thanks all the growers whi have supported this limited edition release. :huggg:

Black Domina x ErdPurt stock is sold and the strain won't be available in 2019 so i unstick this thread to make space in the room to the threads of the new 2019 releases.

Although we very seldom release hybrids with dutch or north american indica genetics, I think BD x EP was a good exception, Black Domina 98 is indeed an elite indica in many senses and makes great hybrids .... many growers have enjoyed this hybrid so hopefully we can produce a new seed batch in the future.

ULMW

:tiphat:
Give Thanks Good Brother Dubi. Indeed more of the Black Domina in this expression. Loving it!
:)

Attachments

• 20190212_140938.jpg
    20190212_140938.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190212_141014.jpg
    20190212_141014.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 14
Second go around with my b98x erdpurt this time under a 315 cmh. There is three clones in the tent and three clones or sour boggle in 3 gallon pots all organic

Attachments

• IMG_20190311_194632_951.jpg
    IMG_20190311_194632_951.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190311_194632_963.jpg
    IMG_20190311_194632_963.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 7

40degsouth

Hi everyone,
pulled the two girls, one yesterday, one today. They could have gone another week or two but plant health was suffering. I ended up culling the small, Eardpert leaning pheno because it never re-flowered and became engulfed by a late start.
The more Eardpert leaning pheno flowered quite well and was very dense. The lowers were much better than the tops but the density and smell was excellent.
I've been racking my brain to think of a plant that I've grown that was more dense but l actually can't.....I've had a few that have came close though.
This plant developed an astringent, acrid sour smell, in a good way, that was overpowering to all other smells but if you got away from the plant you could smell the back nose of skunk. This terp profile has disappeared now that it's been cleaned up and hanging for a day.
The other plant was a Black Domina leaning pheno with big calex development; not as dense as the other plant and didn't reflower in the same way as the other.
It was actually really interesting to observe where the plant focused it's energy for reflower.
It has a slightly sour smell but it's front nose is all skunk.
I did find a banana in the BD leaner but it was tucked so tightly in a bud that there was no seed??? The plants were obviously under a lot of stress.
They developed some botrytis but this is a really unfair thing to say given the old calexs from the original flowering, inside the buds.
All in all, l was really impressed with the plants and l'm looking forward to having another go at them next year, when l can ensure the plant health stays on track throughout the season.
The Eardpert leaner had wonderful bud development down the length of the laterals. This is the one I'm going to keep.
Cheers 40

kickarse

This was a few weeks ago, lost a little bit to mould since then, going to chop it tomorrow, the weather will turn on Monday, nothing but rain and drizzle for a week, its been a tough year for growing outdoors here, its held up remarkably well, rock hard buds,
be close to a lb there in the end :biggrin:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=78839&pictureid=1926868&thumb=1

not sure why that didn't work, does if ya click it tho, get another pic before i chop it

40degsouth

For everyone who likes stats.....900gs off the two reflowered plants that were between four and five feet tall.
Cheers 40

40degsouth

Sorry, l've just spread some misinformation!!!
Just found some more of the BDE that wasn't labeled. It was off the second plant.....my bad.
I'll update with the true number once it's dried a bit more.
Sorry again,

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 40degsouth,

Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt indeed produces very heavy and dense afghani flowers so it works best in very dry continental climates rather than in humid coastal climates.

Pure ErdPurt and ErdPurt dominant plants are very difficult to reveg, once they start to flower they don't stop until senescence.

Glad you are satisfied with the results of your harvest. Enjoy it! ;)

kickarse

Never got a pic at the end, was a bit of a rush to get it out before the rain started.
Turned out a good harvest, pound and a half, was only 3 and a half foot tall,
wouldn't of lost more than a 1/4 of an oz to mould, another week it would of been a bit different, its been dark and wet here, even the Bangi got a little bit of mould on it, about the only thing that doesn't is me own strain that has been breed here

Anyway back to the BD 98 X ErdPurt, was as great plant to trim, solid nuggets all the way to the bottom, got some lovely scissor hash, reminded me of the gold stamp Afghani hash from the 80s, its a very nice smoke, find it eases me old age falling apart problems lol
everybody loves it, looking forward to growing the rest of them(only did one seed)