What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Year, New Ace Plants: New Golden Tiger, Haze x Hond., Pan Haze, Skunk Haze x GT

Ncali

Veteran
The Sea of green, deep water edition.

The Sea of green, deep water edition.

Buddler and Dubi tugging on my ear, I suppose Ive been lax in my updates... here's a big one as penance!:)

For updates as to the general plant population, we do actually have 2 SkunkHaze X GT plants. One showed some balls in preflowering, but after plucking the balls it is displaying only full on female sex organs. One plant is stretchy like a GT, the other has tighter node spacing during stretch and has a rank skunk smell. The stinky one had the balls, im glad I waited. Terps is what I was hoping for with a powerful GT effect.

Here's the girls. Thai chang mai are unsexed, and the f1 GT clone was too slow growing, got swallowed up, and thus culled.

attachment.php

More pics to follow.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Ncali

Veteran
Panama Haze

Panama Haze

So what's interesting about this plant, besides is overall beauty (dubi!!!!) its flower structure. If you look you may see a panama type looking bud at a distance, but it looks upon closer inspection as stacked calyx. Perhaps a not as common panama trait, perhaps some influence from the haze. It's not a strong fragrance when compared to others in the tent, but the lemon and underlying rich spice is a very satisfying and subtle smell.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pan Haze.jpg
    Pan Haze.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 26
  • PanHz Main Cola.jpg
    PanHz Main Cola.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 28
  • PnHz budshot 1.jpg
    PnHz budshot 1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 22
  • PnHz budshot 2.jpg
    PnHz budshot 2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 22
  • PnHz budshot 3.jpg
    PnHz budshot 3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 28

Ncali

Veteran
Golden Tiger - swipes!

Golden Tiger - swipes!

Such a strong weed. Really confuses people. The Daze I call it, drooling on your keyboard weed. A friend of mine asked for some on a night out. After smoking a few joints and the night was threw, he was dropped off at his building front door. We heard later it took him 2 hours to get finally to his own apartment. Use in moderation, and under supervision of adults:laughing:

This gen2 GT looks pretty, and is very bushy and should have a lovely yield.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ThaiChangMai unsexd.jpg
    ThaiChangMai unsexd.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 30
  • GT gen2 budshot 2.jpg
    GT gen2 budshot 2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Gt gen2 budshot.jpg
    Gt gen2 budshot.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 21
  • GT goldenTiger gen2.jpg
    GT goldenTiger gen2.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 25

Ncali

Veteran
skHz x gt, greenhz x hond

skHz x gt, greenhz x hond

The skunk haze x gt did not have the same amount of veg at the other monsters in my tent, like the chang mai they may not yield very highly. I grow these mostly to see what the beans hold, yield is for guys worried about low reserves or making "deadlines"... we dont have these problems, we haven't been lacking in things to smoke in years lol. (or beans to grow, thanks dubi )

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I dont have a pic of Green Haze honduras full plant, but she is a CLASSIC christmas tree. Even after topping she would not branch out, she just made two christmas trees!! LOL. Ill get a pic next time of her structure, you can see it in the first group shot. She's kinda stretchy and hard to photograph well. Smells of wood, spice, and lemon. The smell is without a huge amount of citrus/pith smell, just more straight lemon/fruit. The spice and wood are forward, the lemon fruit smell is secondary. Very nice, but again not very strong smells yet and it likely will still develop, she has a long way to go. Paying attention to this one here.

attachment.php

Pardon my absence fellas, a lot easier to drop in on all of your threads at all hours of the day when in SUPPOSED to be working. My boss at home, however, keeps a much closer eye on me! LOL. Taking the time to post these gets a little hard sometimes. It's a busy time in personal life, but in a few weeks I should be able to do more detailed documentation, more pics... right around peak flower, a farmer has to plan well ahead, no? It's all about timing!

Be well all, treat your loved ones well. The seed sown of a happy home yields the best fruit.

:tiphat:
NC

Attachments

• GreenHazexHond Budshot.JPG
    GreenHazexHond Budshot.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Skhz x GT1 budshot.JPG
    Skhz x GT1 budshot.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Skhz x Gt2 budshot.JPG
    Skhz x Gt2 budshot.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 26
  • SkHzxGTs.jpg
    SkHzxGTs.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 27

Ncali

Veteran
Gen 2 hmong/meo vs. Gen 3 Chang mai

Gen 2 hmong/meo vs. Gen 3 Chang mai

Gen 2 hmong thai/meo thai

attachment.php

Gen 3 Thai Chang Mai

attachment.php

Gen2 flower structure, lots of leaf in there

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180204_111435.jpg
    20180204_111435.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20180204_111327.jpg
    20180204_111327.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20180204_111526.jpg
    20180204_111526.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 25

Ncali

Veteran
some haze

some haze

Lots of budsites on green haze x Honduras. I laid the two Christmas trees spires over and tied them down. Shooting for a fair amount of medium nugs vs a large and a bunch of small ones

attachment.php

Skhz x gt vs. Panhaze
Pan haze is foxtailing a bit, not getting a whole bunch of N in flowering... looks fun.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180204_111223.jpg
    20180204_111223.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20180204_111025.jpg
    20180204_111025.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 26

Ncali

Veteran
The Chang Mai haven't sexd yet... they're finally mature, shouldn't be long now I guess!

Kaskadian

Veteran
NCali, DUDE! I'm not sure how I missed this gem of a thread! You're doing some awesome work in there! I'm subbing to this one brother.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update NCali :)

Your Panama Haze is clearly on the Panama side of the hybrid, it should develop stronger lemony incensey aromas now onwards.

Really happy to see the different Golden Tiger versions being grown in the same cycle and place. Glad the tiger is beating your friends :D ehehhehe Poor him, a strong and properly grown GT can destroy even the harder smokers, glad you found GT parental plants with the most extreme Malawi potency. Your friend will remember the tiger for years and you will have a good theme of conversation to laugh at for years too.

The Green Haze x Honduras seems to be clearly very Haze dominant so far in flowering.

Hope you are enjoying with all the crazy sativas! ;)

Ncali

Veteran
He'll never forget about golden tiger Dubi, because we won't let him!! Haha.

It's been a really fun grow so far, managing the long flower sativa is so much fun. I get sad when time to chop comes near, because they're so beautiful! It's funny to talk about plants like this, but you get to know each plant. What they like, don't like, vigor, feeding habits, how much they drink, height shape smell. Their growth characteristics are so different, it almost makes it like they have personalities... weird I know. Haha!!

Your girls are both some of the most beautiful and vigorous sativas dubi.

Ncali

Veteran
Chugging along

Chugging along

The ace bred plants stand out in the tent haha.

PanHaze
attachment.php

Green haze x Honduras

attachment.php

Skunk haze x GT - smells of the mother skhz, fruity haze yay!! Very fragrant plant already...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Lots of hope for this grow so far

NC

Attachments

• 20180211_160939.jpg
    20180211_160939.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180211_161203.jpg
    20180211_161203.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180211_160845.jpg
    20180211_160845.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180211_160912.jpg
    20180211_160912.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

deepwaterdude

The ace bred plants stand out in the tent haha.

PanHaze
View Image

Green haze x Honduras

View Image

Skunk haze x GT - smells of the mother skhz, fruity haze yay!! Very fragrant plant already...
View Image

View Image

Lots of hope for this grow so far

NC

They certainly do! What else stands out is their excellent health and your great feeding and training skills. That Pan Haze is more like deep chunk! Nailin' it, broo. Excuse the laziness, but what's yer medium and food regime?

Ncali

Veteran
So I'm a soil guy, try to keep it soil + water only with a little fish emulsion/kelp extract as needed. Im too lazy for the work of making teas and stuff. I do throw down BioBizz's humic acid during flower and also cal-mag for a few specific calcium thirsty strains I have. My soil is just recycled soil, after I finish flowering I add guano, kelp meal, alphalfa meal & compost/ewc while it rests in a bin in a warm closet. I introduce coco + perlite as needed. I keep about half my soil in pots growing plants, other half rests in a bin in the closet letting the amendments settle and microbial life build up. Using this tactic I always have a batch of soil ready to flower.

Works for me. I've never tried hydro, closest I've done was coco... stuff grows too fast for me. By that I mean it can get out of hand with sick plants so quick. This method is more work upfront.. but pretty much smooth sailing.

:tiphat: thanks for dropping by dwd, and thanks for taking an interest!

NC

Last edited:

Kaskadian

Veteran
He'll never forget about golden tiger Dubi, because we won't let him!! Haha.

It's been a really fun grow so far, managing the long flower sativa is so much fun. I get sad when time to chop comes near, because they're so beautiful! It's funny to talk about plants like this, but you get to know each plant. What they like, don't like, vigor, feeding habits, how much they drink, height shape smell. Their growth characteristics are so different, it almost makes it like they have personalities... weird I know. Haha!!

Your girls are both some of the most beautiful and vigorous sativas dubi.

Ncali,

Thanks for documenting your grows with such detail. Your plants look very happy and healthy in there. Beautiful work bud! You've got your method dialed in perfectly.

I can absolutely relate to how you feel about these plants. I can only speak for myself but I imagine many of us grow these strains because we want to grow something different. I'm still a novice when it comes to these pure sativas but as you said they are so different than anything else. I've sat in my grow room for way longer than I should have just admiring the plants. Growing in coco gives me an excuse to be around them more than necessary since I can justify hand-watering to my wife.

:laughing:

Cheers,

Kas

Ncali

Veteran
Ncali,

Thanks for documenting your grows with such detail. Your plants look very happy and healthy in there. Beautiful work bud! You've got your method dialed in perfectly.

I can absolutely relate to how you feel about these plants. I can only speak for myself but I imagine many of us grow these strains because we want to grow something different. I'm still a novice when it comes to these pure sativas but as you said they are so different than anything else. I've sat in my grow room for way longer than I should have just admiring the plants. Growing in coco gives me an excuse to be around them more than necessary since I can justify hand-watering to my wife.

:laughing:

Cheers,

Kas

Thank you for the kind words brother!! The bold... dude I can relate to that so much. Lmfao she loves, loves, loves the end product... but me coming home after a long day @work & then I go straight to water my girls, fuck I can just see her clinch up :biglaugh:

Kaskadian

Veteran
Thank you for the kind words brother!! The bold... dude I can relate to that so much. Lmfao she loves, loves, loves the end product... but me coming home after a long day @work & then I go straight to water my girls, fuck I can just see her clinch up :biglaugh:

I know that feeling dude! As soon as I get home from work I'm headed into the grow room to check on the plants and I get "you spend to much damn time with the plants" look.

I germinated some tomato, pepper, and herb seeds in the veg room so I can say I'm getting things started for her spring garden. :laughing:

Ncali

Veteran
25micron f13 bubble

25micron f13 bubble

Thought I'd bump the thread with todays project from some trim....

attachment.php

Happy Tuesday everyone... may we all just make it through the week

NC

Attachments

• 20180213_183647.jpg
    20180213_183647.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 12

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Ncali! :)

The Panama Haze is exploding in flowering, love this F1 hybrid. :huggg:

Elegant tropical sativa structure on the Green Haze x Honduras and good progress in flowering as well.

Glad the Haze/Sk x Golden Tiger is showing a louder terpene profile from the mother.

Lovely update! Enjoy the resins! :biggrin:

Ncali

Veteran
Wow Ncali! :)

The Panama Haze is exploding in flowering, love this F1 hybrid. :huggg:

Elegant tropical sativa structure on the Green Haze x Honduras and good progress in flowering as well.

Glad the Haze/Sk x Golden Tiger is showing a louder terpene profile from the mother.

Lovely update! Enjoy the resins! :biggrin:

Thanks Dubi for the words. I do like the smell on this skhz x gt 1st gen, it's a lot of terp's compared to the other first gen plants. Skunk will do that, huh? However, the feminized GT in the tent from 2nd generation smells divine! Such good work on her Dubi, I see why you're proud of her. Citrus notes and earthy rich smells are developing.

The lemon and incense in the pan haze is nice. I love your Panama crosses, they're all such winners. Panama goddess may be your most special plant dubi, she does such good work in her crosses. I'd like to grow more Panama haze next time, I would hope to find more haze influence... this one I have right now will be super chunky, even for a Panama!! If it's got that magic effect, I'm sure I will keep her around anyways, lol

Happy growing all

NC

Latest posts

Latest posts