What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my crosses

deZerTomB

update

update

all my ladies are looking fine!!!

at least in flower, veg room got over watered and over fert, lost several plants and seedlings, but I'll go back to basics till I get it right again.

apollo x apollo; starting to turn orange color some of the pistils and lower buds are looking done at about 6 weeks. nice sweet smell and sticky too. Only grew to about 2 feet, started flower a little over 14-16 inches or so. Bushy.

durban skunk X apollo; real sticky and getting lots of chrystals, almost a greyish color or off white, buds starting to fill in now about 4 weeks smells like pine. Grew to over 4 feet from a little over a foot starting flower. Not much branching.

haze special X apollo; only 3 weeks in flower starting to fill in the buds after growing to almost 5 feet, thin sativa leaves, still got a ways to go 9-10 weeks maybe.

divine medley X apollo; only a couple weeks in flower, looks like she'll end uparound 2-3 feet tall. Large main cola developing. bushy also.

choc thai from bagseed; out of 3, second seems best and actually has a choc pine smell, other 2 mostly smell like pine. First one at about 7 weeks flower starting to get nice chrystals on the buds. might turn out decent, but I grew better bagseed in my last go round that I didn't clone. But a nice hardy plant, clones ez, but not worth keeping probably as a filler only. big yield anyway.

flower room;

I harvested nl x shiva so I have lots of smoke but it may be a week or so before I have another for the flower room. Probably the next 2 to get the axe will be the first choc thai and aXa. Got 9 females in flower so I should be ok, like to keep at least 8 so I can harvest once a week.

stay green & safe all,

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

update;

update;

new pics of buds;

my apollo mom from a rez mega mix so I'm not sure which it is.

here's apolloXapollo 7 weeks in flower looking & smelling real orange, ready for the axe, but I'll wait a few days anyway. Less than 3 feet tall with small fruity buds, lots of branching, loaded with crystals & sticky to the touch.

here's the choc thai from bagseed but it is actually smelling choclate, with some crystals, very large fluffy buds but you can see she is good yielder, almost 8 weeks, still at least a week or 2 to go. close to 5 foot.

divine medley X apollo is looking good, not real stretchy but tall enough to get some decent yield looks like, buds starting to fill in, about 2-3 weeks flower so we'll see.

durban skunk X apollo looking real good, sticky & covered in crystals & buds getting denser & bigger by the day. pine smell so far.

I started some more beans, see if these will stick, back to the basics with soil, whatever I was doing was burning everything up. Live & learn, what I always say...peace.

deZerTomB

testing

testing

well I've been testing the apolloXapollo & have come to the conclusion that it is the BOMB!!!

First hit has a real fruity taste going in and then coats your mouth with what feels like you took a swig of perfume on the way out. If you hold it inlong enough, it hits your forehead like a hammer then goes thru your bones into the joints of your limbs. I may have found the cure for arthritis, hehe. then it kind of sits in the back of your brain and just sez, "hello, I'm still here."

Now I'm sitting here staring at a loaded bong wondering what to do. I think I'll go look for shooting stars while I smoke a cig in the back yard & comtemplate the vast distances of the stars & learn first hand why it's called apollo.

peace,

deZerTomB

bud

bud

heres the apolloXapollo bud. orange taste.

heres the apollo mom flowering now.

heres the bagseed, choc thai. 6-7 weeks flower.

heres the divine medley X apollo about 3 weeks flower.

heres the haze specialXapollo on the left, durban skunk X apollo on right. haze 4-5 weeks, durban 5-6 weeks. had to start roping down the haze.

everything is going good, got veg back going good again & tokin' primo herbage. sweeeeeet.

trying to take pics with magnifying glass, should accidentally get a good one soon.

peace,

deZerTomB

back

back

to my garden.

Only to find wilted leaves and dried out buds. But they're all still alive. I hate to get mad at my buddy cause he's the only one I trust and it's probably the heat anyway, not his fault. But he did whack durban X apollo that came out quite good. nice & frosty, not real dense but nice peppermint taste & quite stoney, no cough, absorbs into lungs & body very well, did I say stoney? I can take big hits & hold easily, then I stare at curser blinking. expands but not tremendously, can feel it in my fingers & had trouble typing some of this because my mind is racing ahead to the next ideas. could have written a chapter if I caould type as fast I'm thinking. nice mind expansion. anyway pics to come and more testing, my favorite part!!!

peace,

deZerTomB

spicy, spicy

spicy, spicy

13030917dsXa2-med.JPG

spicy, trippy high, smells like pot. Seriously, my gf sez it smells like pot and can't elaborate more than that. I smell & taste a hint of pepper along with pot smell. lol!!!

peace,

Latest posts

Latest posts