What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Grow & Process Some Medical Grade!

B4URTIME

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I am willing to give the specifics if anyone is interested. Here are the canopy shots I didn't get posted last night.

Glue Scrog right side

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

I think I was able to get some pretty good pics tonight, Here are some of the cookies photo's.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

The new room is starting to take off, soil mix was a little hot with a high initial ph and ended up stunted deficient growth, but they are adjusting now and healthy growth begins.

I broke one of the sour dubb girls, I had to bandage it to save the top, the not has formed and its probably safe to remove bandaid but I think I will wait a couple days.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

Closing in on harvest time, just over 2 weeks to go and things are starting to look sweet and smell yummy. Time for the photo's. The sour dubb is a really tasty girl with a good sour funk aroma.

First up Sour Dubb

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

The Ghost OG grows some dense hard almost pinecone shaped nugs, she's a stinker too. Has some gas with some sweet hints to it.

Ghost OG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

GSC forum cut. She has a very unique aroma, Hard to describe for me.

Girl Scout Cookies

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

I will post full reviews with dried macro shots, as well as pics of the rosin and shatters made from each, I will document yields on the nugs and oils. This threads been kinda dead seems like no one is lurking and checking it out. I guess in time more will join in :tiphat:

ipot

Very nice plants. that ghost looks good. what week are you on?

Whats in the soil mix?

just keep posting. lol. people will see.

B4URTIME

The soil mix I use is the following,

30% peat based mix (Promix, Sunshine, Bcuzz hydro or similar)
10% Wormcastings
10% topsoil
15% ocean forest
15% happy frog
20% chunky perlite

amend with

bone meal
kelp meal
alfalfa meal
neem seed meal
azomite
lime
humic acid powder
fulvic acid powder

Last edited:

B4URTIME

I got some pretty good close ups of the cookies today, I also got some of the ghost OG I will have to sort through and post up but these are much better colors to the photo's.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

DRM Ranch

I'm going to have to read this thread in more detail later, I like where you are going with it on page one.

B4URTIME

Thanks guys, The plants are getting healthy and starting to take off, I just received the last of my order for the irrigation system, I am gonna get that installed tonight, I have to build the scrog screens still but I will get that all done and wrapped in the next week because the plants certainly aren't gonna wait around on me :)

Star your kicking ass yourself and from the looks of what I seen have been for quite some time. Kudos to you!!!

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

Yeah that's it rocking along, It's gonna be a spectacular view in the coming, I will be doing scrogs leaving only a 1' space inbetween the screens, Just enough room for me to wiggle between and train them. If I can manage to train the entire room and fill it properly should be quite a pull.

Latest posts

Latest posts