What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recipes that use canna coconut oil?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I was wondering if I made some canna coconut oil. My idea is to pore the canna coconut oil on top of cooked foods like - spaghetti, fish w/ rice & beans, backed potato, pizza, or eggs and such.
Would I be able to feel any buzz from this way of using the canna coconut oil?

I'm not a huge fan of brownies, cookies or sugar.

Thanks for your info on this.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Cookies can be made with canna coconut oil and honey instead of sugar. Ingesting the oil straight can cause digestion problems for some people, though others can get away with it.

I make cookies with shredded coconut, oats and dried apple cubes to give texture and totally mask the canna oil taste.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Try pouring some coconut oil on your foods for a few days, plain oil. If you don't get the runs from it, use it. Should your digestive system seem a bit slippery, try making ghee out of butter and using it instead. (why absorb cannabis oils into coconut oil, if your body isn't going to absorb the coconut oil?)

Douglas

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I cook using CannaCocco Oil...

I cook using CannaCocco Oil...

Baked goods are easy as you just substitute CannaCocco Oil for the butter or margarine, etc.

You like Pasta dishes? Just add a teaspoon or tablespoon (you decide) to the sauce or pasta when you plate it.

Add to sauces, any kind you desire. You won't taste much difference than your regular recipes.

You can upgrade almost any recipes to use CannaCocconut Oil.

It just takes a little imagination :party: What type of food do you want to Cannabilize?

Mintplantae

Yes, you can use it like butter. You could mix it with spaghetti while its cooling down, so it would melt a bit like butter. or you could add it into a sauce. I would try not let it go over a high temperature, just to its melting point or under.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I was wondering if I made some canna coconut oil. My idea is to pore the canna coconut oil on top of cooked foods like - spaghetti, fish w/ rice & beans, backed potato, pizza, or eggs and such.
Would I be able to feel any buzz from this way of using the canna coconut oil?

I'm not a huge fan of brownies, cookies or sugar.

Thanks for your info on this.

Make pills...