What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

RockinRobot

Thanks for the thoughts Unreg, WCS and Fboy.

Miss working with the plants as much as anything in here. So tired of starting at ceiling and walls.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Blue dream

Blue dream

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Mixed strains up either hells angle Og or forum idk lol

Mixed strains up either hells angle Og or forum idk lol

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
Windycity - Looking good
Flyboy - you are killing it outside wish i had the nerve to run some outside

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Well got to leave the rehab center for a few hours today and finally got to see what my last harvest was like. Back was hurting too much to get pictures of some of the buds but the smoke is the most potent I've grown to date.

I was actually happy with the results. Even with my GF letting a good portion mold due to incorrect harvest I still wound up with almost 10 zips. I usually pull 12-13 so wasn't bad. Even have almost 2 zips of the WFA#6 X TT that didn't mold.

Won't be able to start another crop now till November when I get out of rehab. Will probably do another semi 12/12 from seed. Only thing I hate about 12/12 from seed is plants stay so short you don't get runners to clone. I say semi because I usually do 24/0 or 18/6 for first 2 weeks after sprouting but that isn't much veg time from seed.

hope u get to filling better.
start them under 24-0 give them 30 days youl have better luck:tiphat:

Copperfield

picture.php
picture.php
Here's a few pics of the Grape stomper bx X BOG sour bubble...... Turning out to b a pretty lady.... Been raining fierce over my way..... I'm surprised I dnt have any bud rot......

Hope everyone's doing well on the fl thread......

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
cherry bomb doing her thing. little bit of mold witch i found hard to believe. third pic lower left corner. in her defense i used a nylon net and it doen't dry out as fast as i thought.

note to self buy plastic netting next time dumb ass

peace

flboy your out door is looking very nice
i had a big strawberry diesel bud get some mold/rott on it last week,

thanks bugman i hear you. my sour has a little on her from this fucking rain this month. i think she is far enough along if need be i will take her before i lose to mold. the seeded flowers down low will be left to ripen. all in all with a little more work before flower i think she will take the weather here plus the seeds i made should help her being breed here and next season will help even further. she only has a couple weeks left anyway

here she is. she is a chunky ole girl for sure.

I love rain but I have bud rot on almost every plant that is within 30 days of finishing. Not sure I've ever seen it this bad.........

B

blue_tick

D/P

it has been bad this year. i have only had to pull a few center's from the bigger tops on the diesel and critical nev. have x strawberry dog shit from DTOG. the other thing i have noticed is i don't see the caterpillars this year like last. yesterday was the first day we didn't have rain in a solid week so i hope now i can actually give them some food.

here is the real kicker i have a white lotus out which i figured it didn't have much of a chance compared to the others and she is one that hasn't had any mold on her yet. the late bloomers don't have any problems either but that is expected

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Wasn't it suppose to rain a lot a few months ago but it was dry as fuck ? At least the hot shit is over Thank fucking God

B

blue_tick

i hope the hell so brother. i have a new project taken off as we speak. in towels i have for the winter run of 12/12 from seed(not expecting much in height but a good look at what i have)

sensi star (breed in spain)
malawi (fruity and old killer)
gg4 s1
amherst sour d
pineapple sativa
ecsd x deep chunk x sour d ibl
blue dream
god bud x cherry bomb
sour d ibl x maple leaf x sour ibl

do about 140 gallon of soil= 1 100 gallon pot and some smaller pots and pack the 100 with 10 i think or so

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts