What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Acapulco Gold

Corky ,the Chinese really are the freebies , I grew 2 ,just pulled them outdoors , not worth growing they looked like hemp and were male ,not even worth using for breeding went in the compost pile today.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bodhi Acapulco Gold

Hey everybody, hope all is well in your gardens, I chopped this girl down at 15 weeks, she could have easily gone 16 maybe 17 weeks, the reason I cut her down was due to a minor spider mite problem, got some clones of this girl, hope she smokes as good as the stories I've read here at ic, saludos Mexicani-ar

Guess you will test it in good time. Or you already did and are lost in space?:woohoo:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I pm'd him on that and he said it made his forehead feel warm and it was a great head high. Good news but was hoping it was 'shroomy'. Might be for me. I have 5 AG sprouts going now.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx Yesum on answer,

yep.. that is what i wish to hear,they are nice for medicating and i think i will
made some cobs and BHO after i cultivate this goodies.

What he says on flowering time,how long they go??

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He said 15 weeks flower but could have gone longer.

The HM x BB sprouts are not looking like they will make it. Old seeds. I will know in a week. If I get a male and female to live I will for sure make a bunch of seeds.

The AG are looking good.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx brethren for kind answer,

will check this thread in future cause i am interested in updates.

All the best

mexicani-ar

Acapulco Gold - "Space cake"

Acapulco Gold - "Space cake"

Hey everybody , I decided to make some edibles with the Acapulco Gold. I had a couple slices with some friends last night , really great head high , went to sleep and woke up with a really great head high, I asked my friends how they felt this morning and they reported still feeling high as well, so that's good news for me, saludos Mexicani-ar

Attachments

• 20161202_085119.jpg
    20161202_085119.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 35

mexicani-ar

Mexicani how this yours AG is for smokin,what effects she have??

How you doing Dog Star, sorry for the late reply, I see Yesum has answered your questions for me , thanks Yesum, the Acapulco Gold is a great , anybody who got some of these beans are very lucky and should reproduce them to keep this landrace alive !

mexicani-ar

He said 15 weeks flower but could have gone longer.

The HM x BB sprouts are not looking like they will make it. Old seeds. I will know in a week. If I get a male and female to live I will for sure make a bunch of seeds.

The AG are looking good.

Hey Yesum , definitely looking forward to your updates , I hope you're HMxBB sprouts make it, good luck on your grow, saludos Mexicani-ar

Dog Star

Veteran
How you doing Dog Star, sorry for the late reply, I see Yesum has answered your questions for me , thanks Yesum, the Acapulco Gold is a great , anybody who got some of these beans are very lucky and should reproduce them to keep this landrace alive !

Very good i feel Mexicani-ar,no probs for "late" reply even i can say
you are pretty fast as you answered a same day..

specialy after your report i feel good,for sure i will try to reproduce them and thats a reason why i taked 2 packs of Acapulco Gold.. to better cover a line than its possible with only one pack of seeds.

Kind regards man

Dog Star

Veteran
This song moves me now... asking myself does you get really loco down in
Acapulco if you stay tooo long!? Maybe from sativas..?

Look a name of a group--- Four Tops --- like they wish to tell me somethin.. ;) heheehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weGiFoK4JeI

About Acapulco Gold i hurd from Satva,that man made me do it... and now i have
those beans as i hurd those is strain that gived most laughs in old time,70-80ies..

i crave for weed that will made me to piss from laughs.. but not to have a panick attack
in same time.. those sats that i searchin for gives just positivity and lot of laughs.

Does anybody grows Oaxacan Gold from you connoisseurs of Mexican weed??

ahortator

Veteran
Hi. Really difficult to get old sativa (NLD) strains from México these days. I have friends from Guerrero but all they can get are modern BLD Afghan hybrids.

Here you have some vintage pics of suppousedly Acapulco Gold buds.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/502/acapulco_gold_70s.jpg

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/1970s_weed_sure_looked_like_shit

An Acapulco Gold song, and a 1973 movie where the same song cartoon appears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea79npseZhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDAK8lL0WYU

Is you Acapulco Gold the same famous "cartoon weed"? :biggrin:

Greetings :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Didnt a E$kobar promise before few years to bring Guerrero on market??

Like he told this Guerrero is best of all Mexicans... and to this day i didnt hear
Guerrero hit shops..

"Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises". ---Aliens quote ;)

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Do bodhi and snowhigh share the Acapulco Gold or do they have separate lines?

It seem those came from different sources, at least Bodhi got those from a member called Xochipilli on another forum as far as I remember.

Peace.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Good to know. Bodhi is scarce here, I asked him where he sourced the AG but he had left and has not returned.

I have 5 going though the cat trimmed up one and it will produce maybe a few grams now if lucky. hehe