What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chrome Diesel & Gorilla Glue #4 under 8k

zeet

Veteran
Heya paladin :tiphat: she is some serious fire bro.
My biggest concern would be the late flower nanners that have popped up but other than those, I think that she would make some very interesting offspring. Looks to be a robust yielder as well.
I've never really smelled anything quite like Chrome D..can't wait to get a good taste of her.

Last edited:

zeet

Veteran
zeet it was a great show for us!!
really like ur style... and the result also:)

karma up!

hidronesia
Thanks a lot hidronesia...it was a pleasure. I've got lots of pics from the other day when I cut the girls down (i'll post those soon) I almost had a hard time cutting them down they were so pretty.... now they are looking good hanging upside down ;)

zeet

Veteran
Chrome Diesel: Day 80 harvest

Chrome Diesel: Day 80 harvest

Some harvest day shots of Chrome D

Attachments

• DSC_0494.jpg
    DSC_0494.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0497.jpg
    DSC_0497.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0503.jpg
    DSC_0503.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0506.jpg
    DSC_0506.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0505.jpg
    DSC_0505.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 17

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
picture.php

:woohoo: Looking like mighty fine glue right there brother zeet
Stoked you got your hands onto that girl, she is something special for sure. :good:
peace an puffs
:smoke out:

toohighmf

Veteran
Great grow with concise documentation One of these days I'll do a tea/soil run. Any info regarding the brewer and Tea would be mucho helpful. Thanks again

zeet

Veteran
Hi toohighmf! The brewer is a Vortex Brewer. Check out thier site for the brewer and inputs.
There are lots of others I've seen out there that look like good units but I swear by these things & the inputs.

Its good to see this old cut here. I kept it alongside another cut (Mad Dog) eventually sending cuts back to Ae.

Heard from Kak that word is - Chrome Diesel fell apart from age...
Anybody else here have the real cut? I have seen several fakes, but I see the real deal here..

TheMan13

Veteran
I've got a buddy still kicking my cut of Chrome Diesel today, but I've let mine go some time ago now. He's just finishing up this run (mostly Chrome Diesel) now:

attachment.php

I must admit I'm excited to once again have a jar of her in the medicine cabinet. She's got an unforgettable flavor/smell.

Attachments

• Mostly Chrome Diesel.jpg
    Mostly Chrome Diesel.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 15