What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Jungle Love" The tales of Iceberg Slim

elite's ultimate chem 08 f2

rps20151007_003000_415.jpg elite's super sour deez x my sour larry bx1

rps20151007_002818_309.jpg orgnkid bbk x motarebel BubbaO

rps20151007_002724_324.jpg motarebel lemon bubba x sour larry bx1

rps20151007_002654_240.jpg [/ATTACH]sour larry bx1,elites sour larry x elites ultimate chem 08

B

bigganjabud

Thought this thread was about the Donald goins books!!!

Oh well keep your pimp hand strong

Welcome

Welcome

Hi there,I thought I would start my first journal here.here's a bit of my work.I've been working with a few things over the last few years and I thought I would start to compile it here. welcome all,light one up and joy the ladies:pimp3:

B

bigganjabud

I'm not complaining mate!!

Tbh its all good in here consider me subbed !!

What do you think of the banana og?

B

bigganjabud

Lol its only 09.15am here in the UK so thank-you for giving me my first laugh of the the day !!

There's more to come, you'll notice I'm kind of partial to a certain Era of seeds.I'm not too into cookies,but let's just say there's cup winning cookies pretty close to home.lol. rps20151007_014340_125.jpg

Lyfespan

Thankyou my bro! Mad vibes to that magical room of yours.
by the way, the brother @Lyfespan gets photo and grow credits for that fpog x bubba ogers aka Fruit Loop Kush.here's another View attachment 335610
thanks bro.I really appreciated that.

you can really appreciate it when you get out to socal for the HTCC in feb, you can taste her, and with any luck she will have stuck around for cuts. i got her in the back in the veg room now and i have buds in the cloner.

plus there are another 5 beans to pop:biggrin::dance013: could be another hidden treasure yet.