What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash/Weed in Antalya/Kemer, Turkey??

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Hello Community,

Something known about Hash/Weed in Antalya/Kemer? I know its not the best country to score something... since its islamic and all those other stories... Or maybe better come with some stuff like cookies and try to avoid to buy Hash/Weed there?

vostok

Veteran
TurkishRivieraMap1.png

I prefer the wilder eastern Turk. to the more commercial touristy parts of this fine country
like Lake Van, the white blotch on the far right above, not far from the Iran border
very tribal, very tolerant with few rippoffs, and very pro 'hippy' it hasn't changed in 1800 years
if you don't speak Turk you can get by in German

1000px-Alanya_Panorama.jpg

..is not my thing
1000px-Port_Atami-Bodrum_Marina-panorama-big.jpg

...from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Riviera

lake Van eastern Turkey http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Van

Either way the FOOD Rocks!

weedtoker

Veteran
Recomending a special place publicly would be kinda crazy both for the influx of possible people as to the people there, if you really need the green you'll find it, and you'll have the best time. Don't worry, just forget about what you're told on the midnight express 'noia. Even in the big city wich is suposed to be impossible I got weed and hash in '14...

Cheers and safe travels

H

HaHaHashish

Turkey is not a place I would want to visit now as there's a maniac in charge.

weedtoker

Veteran
No problem, more room for others to stay, and cheaper fares :dance013:. Ah, and more hash for all eheh.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We may be popping over to Turkey,,
i take me own flowers and look out for some good hash,,,
Turks are cool just apply the normal rules and 50 euro down ya
shorts in case of any leo involvement,,,,,
not expecting a problem to get a good bit of solid,,,,,s2

Duluth

Some nargile cafes (hookah lounges) offer hashish or cannabis if you ask or are a regular, varies from establishment - many also simply do not have any. You are best making a friend, if you are staying at a resort you can probably bribe one of the kids running the activities to pick you up some, ballsy but best chance is this. As somebody else mentioned, lots of marijuna is grown in eastern Turkey. This is often what is made into hash, higher quality buds are found in the West. Eastern turkey produces so much quantity because the PKK (terrorist organization) grows a lot of cannabis, hash, and opium to finance their war and terror efforts. This is also why cannabis is very taboo in the West among ethnic Turks - smoking cannabis finances terrorism against Turks. Don’t get it twisted, there’s a lot of hippies, villagers, old school hash producers in the West too. Best odds of finding wild cannabis or cannabis grown in huge commercial quantities would be Diyarbakir province, Hatay province, and more so by ethnic Turks in Konya province. Muslims don’t care about marijuana like that, sufi’s, the Muslim equivalent to Rastafarians are quite popular in turkey and around the world as whirling dervishes - back in the day they used to get high as shit on hash! Follow your nose, use discretion, don’t try and bribe police it is not like Mexico. Ask youth and hippies. A lot of the time dangerous people are selling, not friendly so use discretion.

weedtoker

Veteran
Some nargile cafes (hookah lounges) offer hashish or cannabis if you ask or are a regular, varies from establishment - many also simply do not have any. You are best making a friend, if you are staying at a resort you can probably bribe one of the kids running the activities to pick you up some, ballsy but best chance is this. As somebody else mentioned, lots of marijuna is grown in eastern Turkey. This is often what is made into hash, higher quality buds are found in the West. Eastern turkey produces so much quantity because the PKK (terrorist organization) grows a lot of cannabis, hash, and opium to finance their war and terror efforts. This is also why cannabis is very taboo in the West among ethnic Turks - smoking cannabis finances terrorism against Turks. Don’t get it twisted, there’s a lot of hippies, villagers, old school hash producers in the West too. Best odds of finding wild cannabis or cannabis grown in huge commercial quantities would be Diyarbakir province, Hatay province, and more so by ethnic Turks in Konya province. Muslims don’t care about marijuana like that, sufi’s, the Muslim equivalent to Rastafarians are quite popular in turkey and around the world as whirling dervishes - back in the day they used to get high as shit on hash! Follow your nose, use discretion, don’t try and bribe police it is not like Mexico. Ask youth and hippies. A lot of the time dangerous people are selling, not friendly so use discretion.

This is one fairly accurate statement, bribe should be last resort anywhere really. I'm going to check the scene again this year too, but only for about a month upon harvest season, to see how the hemp laws and war in neighbouring countries is affecting the dichotomies. Also, if ya travel with female friends and/or lovers and really wanna go deep into the east, I suggest a change/slight restyling on the clothes department, it helps...

Maybe it's time to get the world knowing the "in ya face" hash rush that turkish slabs give eheh

Jimulus

Hello there, if someone knows anyone Who selling hash in Atalya/Alanya help me get in contact with some dealers plz pm me.

Latest posts

Latest posts