What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maina doing what I do lol

Maina

Veteran
I have some grow friends that are having a clon problem . I have had it also . And what I have Ben trying is working.

Maina

Veteran
I put in like 1 gallon of tap water and clonex liq. Start air stones and then place foam tray on top of air stones

Maina

Veteran
Run your scissors through the plug so the stem can go out the other side all the way through.

Maina

Veteran
dune :) I add 10 caps clonex to my water . You will Need to add water often plugs stay moist. But remember Trey is setting on air stones and water level is just barely over the top of air stones maybe an eighth of an inch

Maina

Veteran
I do not place light directly onto cloner I put down cheesecloth is a diffuser do you know want them growing

Maina

Veteran
I also keep vents on cloner open I do not want the inside of that cloner dripping water may be a tiny bit of fog on the cloner but do not have a dripping you may have to lift the lid and pin it up to get air in there you will get dampening off if it's too wet in there no water props