What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethiopian Highland (African Seeds)

tampee

it feels good to get so much infos from others about this strain after so many years

i'm glad it survived the flood of the auto and fems spreading like a pest over the growingworld some years ago.

burmese

etiopia is a good hardy vigorous plant, i have one in my 15w led grow cabinet within satori, auto blue himalaya and auto lavender. She has very red stems . She is in 0,2l bottle and she is best growing for such low light and without fresh air. I grow them in 12-13hours light daily 2,5months and no sings of flowering. Pics next week

burmese

picture.php

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Thanks friends!! I didn´t try the 3 EH, only the one from the pic. The smell is an 8 for me, smell like a lot of mixed, smashed citrus. Taste si similar but not so strong, i´d say a 7. Potency is a solid 8, only 4 puffs from a joint and i had a very long lasting high. Effect is the best, not hyper energyzing nor electric, very calm and intropective, very emotional. I was hearing my habitual music and seemed totaly new for me and with some "spiritual" messages:biggrin:. In the body it feels like a beautiful tingling, made me feel like there were something cleaning and enhanceing my cells.

Last edited:

CARCHOFA

Nice! Another good strain from Africa. What I tasted from there was really good.

Enjoy it and have pleasant moments!
What is the strain you like the most from Africa?

Cheers!

420empire

Veteran
OMG it´s alive

OMG it´s alive

I bought the last pack back in 12, and got some hybrids with this, hope some day, i can try to replicate it, but it´s gooing to take some time. is there going to be a bigger breeding project with this ??
- beautiful plants you got there blan-k-flor!
:tiphat:

Last edited:

yaxu

Veteran
Thanks MY friend blan-k-flor

Male Ethiophian
atm8gl.jpg

27y3jps.jpg

Famele Ethiophian.
16baa85.jpg

I don' t know why the images are side

Regards.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Very nice Yaxu... those leaves are beautiful. Let's see how they smoke bro!

Good vibes! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts