What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
BigHerm said:
Thanks Gypsy! I'm not into all of the soap opera drama that is canabis sites, but I feel comfortable here, so im very happy to be back! Did you read about yourself in the new Hgh Times? hehe, thats pretty cool. anyways, im done ramblin'.

:joint:
bigherm igot the july isue in front of me.what pg.did they mention GN?

I dont follow the drama, except when its forced right into our faces (ie. home page of this site). But I will say this to GN, PoM, and whoever else is involved in this behind-the-scenes drama, this shit right here, has grown bigger than all of you and your petty differences. Remember that when your arguing over this archive. A species is on the brink of extinction, its on you.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Guano Man said:
What the hell..?

Thats an honest question that you should answer, is safty not first around here

....if you knew anything about a V-Bulletin site you would know that basic admin access dont give you the ability to do anything much.....no root access......no ability to view P.M.'s.........

.....I would not have fired up the site unless I was sure that there was no trojans/back-doors...e.t.c........

....proove me wrong and try and hack it.....with your script-kiddy pals....

....btw....I have Claymores planted every 10 yards around the perimiter....

shrike

Planet Ganga is cooincidentally off-line.

Just another example of Prawn Connery's, aka POM WannaBees, immaturity and lack of decision making! This guy has no business running PG!

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
Good to see the ICMag crew all back at home an happy as hell.....I can't wait for my home to come back!!!

Great Show you guys!!!!....

Stay SAFE ALL...
~Sportz~

B

BigHerm

1TWISTEDTRUCKER said:
bigherm igot the july isue in front of me.what pg.did they mention GN?
Im not sure of the page because I'm at work right now, but its in the Overgrow article.

edit: No SeedBoutique subforums? :confused:

Last edited:

Fire

shrike said:
Planet Ganga is cooincidentally off-line.

Just another example of Prawn Connery's, aka POM WannaBees, immaturity and lack of decision making! This guy has no business running PG!

Laffed out Louded!!!

WTF???

wow....he's a negative nay-sayer

so is he supposed to piss off???

or is it only negative nay-sayers about icmag only???? :confused:

Gypsy do you ever respond in the 'Website Support' forum???

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
isn't it great to have IC-Mag back up again.......just feeling a litle insecure, lol.....don't wan't to sign out in case it was all just a dream hehe........its cool to see my 420 thread again hehe, not to mention the hash forum........peace out

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well as glad as i am to be back here I personally dont give a fuck about the person running the site im on (because i will not be puttting myself at risk on any site) as im sure the feeling is mutual to the members...i care about the grower friends on the site and the sharing of knowledge and pictures of my grow.
A few things i have learnt from this are
1)Keep records of all grow related dates such as when plants were flowered so that if a site dissapears without any warning and leaves you without any reference of dates you dont have to guess at when to flush/harvest/pk1314 etc and risk fucking things up.
2)Do not under any circumstances pass any personal information in private messages and risk the details be left sitting in a pm box while the site undergoes a security audit during tug of wars with unquestionably sick bastards like POM who i had visions of doing searches on himself on the forums here then discovering who had bad mouthed him and making copies of personal info with the intent of causing as much grief as he could manage.
3)Never think any web site owes shit to you as a member, despite what time or effort you put into a site at the end of the day you are a guest of the owner and no more than a means to forward their revenue.
4)The internet buisness world is about persona's and how people choose to portray themselves so take nothing for granted till you have more than a screen to believe in.
5)People come and go on sites, lots of shit is talked and a lot of hero worshipping goes on, nobody seems to ever be telling the whole truth all of the time, just the one that suits them at that time.....

Peace

Last edited:
G

Please tell me pom did not have acess to the seeds!!!!! :yoinks: Gypsy where you and youre staff the only ones to send the seeds out during this time? Thanks Gypsy... YOU allways Deliver...allways the genetics labled,,,always freebies....what more could you haters whant. btw.... ive kept track of all you pg ers who say you will never be back and will never trust gypsy....yeah right,,,,they'll be back....little bitch mother fuckers...Just buy gypsy seeds already and quit hating.....BTW , pom u said ull never be back on any ganja forum ever!!!! hope you can stick to that...Gypsy keep nocking heads and keep those ashtrays flying!!! We need a tuff Man like you at the helm not a nice little pussy.Mean and tuff but honest and delivers the product as labled.......Thanks Gypsy.

Well for me...through all this bullshit it seems like the only one keeping his mouth shut was Gypsy, and for me that = smart.....that's what I would have done....let the people talk, sometimes silence is the greatest reply....and whhaallllaaaa, were back on IC with Gypsy at the top.....to me that says a lot, and that's why Im back....I never dug peeps who just talk a lot of nonsense....say somthing, meen it, and thats it....no need for all that....so keep on keeping on.....and hey Gypsy, through all that I didnt know about ordering from SB, safety's concern....I still have stuff in my cart, will I still get them if there not showing as stock? thanks Bro...it's good to be back...PEACE

G

You dont care whos running the site? I sure do, better not be PoM....If you care about security and not threats and not spying on youre computer then well ok.??!?!