What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

That's It ????? after all the BS being said around the net, this is all you've got to say on the matter ????? if you've had control over the site, how did POM get the message on here for those few weeks saying it's his and he was "doing a security audit" ?????

Somethings NOT RIGHT here! how about some more information!

Think about it ,how are we supposed to have trust in the MOD's and ADMIN when we are being left out in the dark about somuch of this ?????

G

You have got alot of nerve reopening with such a sorry excuse for an explanation.
Your little personal problems disrupted every single members lives.
I imagine it will be yet another circuis untill you finally settle in court.
How did POM get admin rights?
How come you didn't tell the members there was a good chance that what POM was saying was true? At least his threats of taking over.
I know that you warned us a long time ago to protect ourselves and our info but you and your crew also assured us that we were in no danger of POM taking the site.
I believed that.
I put my nose in so many places it didn't belong to defend you and DG.
Then,,BAMM, I have to go to another sites refugee thread.
I hope eveything goes your way gypsy. I really do.
But the damage has been done and I have found other pastures.
Good luck to you all!!
Legit_User

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
JJScorpio said:
Heres a little pic of one of the tops on my ISS by BC Skunk for ya Gypsy. Sorry it is so small.....
JJ,someone much wiser than myself once said its not the size of the dog in the fight,but the size of the fight in the dog*RUF RUF*

GN @ all the ICMAG family,glad to see you all back.i was realy starting to jones.

Texassativa

Guano Man said:
Good questions!

How do we know PoM didn't leave a bunch of back doors when he had control of the admin CP

Good dame question. How do we really know who's running this site???????

Hami

WOW

WOW

If you don't think it is safe,why are you posting? If you don't like the explanation, just move along. I have no dog in this fight, but sometimes people seem to think they can demand too much.

This is the internet, just move along if you don't like it and find your greener pastures. Why contribute more drama? Makes no sense

I may be new and not enough posts to say anything, but for those that think they can jump in my shit for posting will find I have no interest in fighting with you.

Welcome back GN and all staff, hope all goes well for you. I don't make my home here but have always enjoyed the board.

G

I FUKKIN deserve an explanation mr hiding behind another name.
Why doln't you go contribute some of your expert knowledge somewhere else and stay out of my buiness.
I spent thousand of hours and a WHOLE lot of money with this site.
Am I asking too much?

Hami said:
If you don't think it is safe,why are you posting? If you don't like the explanation, just move along. I have no dog in this fight, but sometimes people seem to think they can demand too much.

This is the internet, just move along if you don't like it and find your greener pastures. Why contribute more drama? Makes no sense

I may be new and not enough posts to say anything, but for those that think they can jump in my shit for posting will find I have no interest in fighting with you.

Welcome back GN and all staff, hope all goes well for you. I don't make my home here but have always enjoyed the board.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana

thankyou so very much for having this fine website open again there are no apologies needed for my end i fully understand security :) :woohoo: but once again you the man buddy thx :woohoo: