What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET RID OF THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For all the neg reps. ...
This thread sure makes me smile. .

Though, it could be the Turkey...
Umm turkey ..

Happy thanksgiving to all. .
Even the trolls..
Gobble, gobble, gobble. ..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DJXX...
PEACE TO YOU AND YOURS. ..AD. ..

G

gloryoskie

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I find it funny that most newbs dont like the neg reps. Thats right, your shit does smell, an theres always someone to let ya know......thats life.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
its odd that we are allowed to neg rep and vote a post as unhelpful but not allowed to voice an opinion about the layout of the site because the thread gets locked by mods..

S

Smoke Buddy

DJ YOU ARE MY MOST MELLOW FRIEND HERE. YOU AND I GO BACK A WAYS, THRU A COUPLE OR 3 HANDLES/// . MOST HERE MAY NOT REALIZE HOW AWESOME OF AN ONLINE FRIEND YOU ARE. MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU. I KNOW YOU SEEK HARMONY. I APPRECIATE WHERE YOUR HEART IS BRO. BE COOL MANG, TALK SOON.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Only a Generation "Y" GYPSY would want to get rid of the negative rep, cause they are pussies, and they want instant gratification, you Must exceed a gen "Y" pussies expectations so they can experience happiness. They are not happy with reality everything must be safe and fun and soft and friendly and none threatening, we can't accept bad feelings, eliminate the NEG Rep button they cry.... Even though I am full of shit you must love me or I shall lash out and claim I didn't get enough hugs from my father.

There it is the Gen "Y" Rant... HEE hEE...

Peace

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Should we all get ICmag participation trophies too?? Everyone is a winner! Yay I posted 500 times in a month, give me a prize!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
So 4 out of 25 have found my post regarding not being named "unhelpful"? Hhhhhmmmm still seems to me that if you had to own it you might be more ????? Forthright? Honest??
I don't know, it's so hard to empathize with a coward.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
So 4 out of 25 have found my post regarding not being named "unhelpful"? Hhhhhmmmm still seems to me that if you had to own it you might be more ????? Forthright? Honest??
I don't know, it's so hard to empathize with a coward.
Funny... I could care less if it shows who neg repped someone or not. You post crap and I'm going to neg rep it... that's the way it works. :)

I for one am glad the feature is there. Some seriously disgustingly bad information on here has a crapload of neg rep counts on it. Definitely helpful to newbs.

Keep it Clean! :D

toppin

Veteran
I think the neg rep button is a useful thing for flagging up misinformation but like most things in life its open to abuse, using neg rep because you personally dislike a member, the strain/cross they run or seedbank they like i find is unhelpful.

Shit i wish i had one in real life for all the stupid stuff i hear on a daily basis and it would make the sound of a wrong answer in a 80s game show.

Mr. Lovebuzzed

i understand where you go DJ :respect: i dont understand why every post should be helpful.. i thought we are here for fun..

but im ok with those stupid buttons, life donot end with it, but just dont make it anonymous!!! shit i mean,, if you dont like something then step in.. be man! and dont hide you sleezy suckers.. all you give neg rep anonymously, you just suck!

with love :tiphat:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
this is the same reason why when you vote at the elections, your identity is concealed. it allows people to have an opinion with it being influenced by other people... or what other people my think of your decision.

Cannabis

Veteran
Exactly what Sifted said.
Nobody's obligated to paint targets on themselves for sociopaths to fixate on.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
this is true^

the only reason people would want to name their neg reppers is to reattribute them somehow. it seems a little bit odd to beg the mods to remove neg repping. seems a bit pretentious tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts