What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Danksmiths roving greenery

Danksmith

Veteran
Hey yall...

Id like to have somewhere i can post some of the various projects and test gear i have running in the garden... ill be posting non regular shots from testers from ggg, bodhi, top dawg, and other genetics i consider to be on the next level

I have a true passion for this plant and some of these varieties are just too beautiful not to share...

to start here is a cola from an la confidential that beats most herb i see out here in terms of loudness and potency...
here she is at 7 wks 12/12

here is eagle scout cookies which is a thin mint variant x (skywalker og x joog)... the early sets and nose in veg suggest a skywalker pheno but as we approach and now into flower i see more and more cookie...

and here is one of my cherry puff gals about to head into the flower tent... cherry puff is cherry pie x joseph og...
this #2 cut has a very cookie type leaf i consider to be a trait of the f1/durb since its the only thing that the gsc and puff share in terms of lineage....

here is #1 thats also pretty sexy n smells great

ill be adding more cool stuff hopefully... i have it here cause lots of diff breeders... if its dank its fair game!!! lol

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Awesome man, I am subbing up now. Pre-rolling some joints, packing a few bongs and waiting for the :lurk:

Danksmith

Veteran
heres the charity og #6 by gage i just harvested.... i call this plant the pine tar og cause its a heavy ocean beach og leaner... all floppy beefy vinelike growth and the pine goodness to go with it... not leaving any time soon

Danksmith

Veteran
#5 pine tar pheno

i should also note i basically lost the last week or two of flower due to that nasty heat wave we had a month or two ago... i cant wait to flower the clones now i know what their deal is...

Space Toker

Veteran
my god what beautiful colas! To be in Cali instead of east buttfuck here, I am happy for you man!

Oh gee

Thanks for your time. How would you rate the charity compared to other ogs you have grown? I just picked up a pack. The bud shots don't look the greatest, no offence, I know you said you had heat issues, and I know how much of an impact this can have. I'm eager to see the second round.

Please don't take my post as critisim. Ive seen your grows and was just curious to how you would rate this. I'm a big fan of the piney, lemon, fuel.

Danksmith

Veteran
Thanks for your time. How would you rate the charity compared to other ogs you have grown? I just picked up a pack. The bud shots don't look the greatest, no offence, I know you said you had heat issues, and I know how much of an impact this can have. I'm eager to see the second round.

Please don't take my post as critisim. Ive seen your grows and was just curious to how you would rate this. I'm a big fan of the piney, lemon, fuel.
nah dude your good i appreciate feedback i can use...

the main reason i posted this here is cause i know how much everyone loves og out here... ive had some of the best the state has to offer afaik so i know og kush... only limited but ive had the real deal and its 150% worth all the hype... really on another level, as you know....

so yea as i watched this plant grow literally like a vine where i could wrap a branch in flower round my finger tight w/o snapping... dude i like wanna make a ropeswing from the stems when im done lol...straigh vine og..

but yea youll see in my thread the week 5 pics are frosted like crazy... all was nice n proper till that fucking heat wave that really affected periphery frost and density... you can see in the pics where the bud should have filled in more... that something i need to improve on all my bud imo...

but yea the nug on charity is a smooth pine akin to sfv... even tho was heat stressed she held her ground with other plants i found that i love like the
chem d x mendo montage #8 D pheno.... creme like smoke oh so nice lol

and the mendo dom that has the d smooth stank with a candy red coating...

these were in during the heatwave also but fared better cause they were shorter and i half shaded them to save the goodness

round two will be full on bush status for my headstash!

Oh gee

That shit looks awesome. Thanks for your advice, I can't wait to try out the charity. I think it's exactly what I'm looking for.

I appreciate all the grows you post and the pics. I do a lot more reading than posting, and look forward to your future grows. Peace!

Danksmith

Veteran
here is some stuff i have in veg atm thatll should be pretty sweet..

courtesy of one our members here is some fire og gear hit to a buncha stuff like...
animal cookies x fire og bx:

louie13 x fire og bx:

(F13 x sour d) x fire og bx:

and here is a sun maiden f2 i just put into flower... this pic was like a week or two ago..
sun maiden is grape stomper x chemdawgOg

About the la con how did you come about her? did you crack the seeds yourself or get her as a cut?? she is beautiful and looks like a good yield compared to what i have seen personally.

Danksmith

Veteran
here is my cut of eaglescout cookies... its a skywalker pheno of
thin mint gsc x (skywalker og x joseph og)aka force og.. .

the samples are very lime and citrus margharita backed with a super potent kush og flavor... here she is at a scant 7 weeks... she wont go a day past 8 imo...

yeilds heavy dense nuggets and is super heat resistant as u can see.... right here shes been thru a crazy heat wave for 2 wks;(
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

sourpuss

Love that close up. Looks mystical.

Tell me what it is about bodhi and ggg thats so next level. Looks nice, id have to run some beans to find out. Or pls fill me in. Why the hype? I find I read so much hype id b let down if it didnt amaze me.

S

sourpuss

The vinelike weak stems is good? I have a keeper kind of viney but only a keeper for its chunky budz and premium smoke.

Danksmith

Veteran
Love that close up. Looks mystical.

Tell me what it is about bodhi and ggg thats so next level. Looks nice, id have to run some beans to find out. Or pls fill me in. Why the hype? I find I read so much hype id b let down if it didnt amaze me.
im not sure what you mean... i post pics of the plants in my garden whether they look good or not.. i also run anyones gear i think is medical grade... not just ggg or bodhi..

but youll notice certain companies share a few things in common.. heirloom p1 stock, regular seeds, a method of quality testing..

most big companies dont even care to test their seeds before release much less take time to select and comb thru countless phenotypes of elite genetic stock

that just my take on it tho... theres many great quality seed companies now and i think in the coming years well only see seed stock overall get better and better...

i dont think there is any hype... unless by hype you mean growers excited about whats growing :biggrin:

you should grab some hopefully youll find something you like:tiphat:

here is the sun maiden f2 i posted earlier at 3 wks flower... still in the 2 gal
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Danksmith

Veteran
gg4

gg4

here is gorilla glue 4 before i fix her up wit her own personal trellis... with this branching and the massive gluey nugs she produces will have me doing two levels i think... well have to play her by ear;)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts