Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > We grow vegetable gardens too! Post your Garden pics here

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
We grow vegetable gardens too! Post your Garden pics here Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2013, 03:49 PM #101
captain planet

captain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud of
Been pretty nervous about seed saving myself, I don't wanna lose precious raised box space just in case. I am starting to get pretty good with garlic and save the best eat the rest planting.*
But reading back thru you and Clack I'm wondering if you might help with my first year gala. I just noticed some leaf curl on new growth, some little black bugs, not to little might be caterpillar larvae, and I'm starting to get Rust dots all over

Current Mothers
1: GG4
2: Girl Scout Cookies (forum)
3: Sour Dubb
4: Stardawg (Corey Haim)
5: 2.0
6: Blue Dream
captain planet is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2013, 06:23 PM #102
Durdy

Looks like an aphid to me

Old 05-20-2013, 06:57 PM #103
Mr.Fastcast

Mr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really nice
Order Dermaptera - Earwigs - BugGuide.Net

This link might help you? Lot's of info to be found.
Mr.Fastcast is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:51 PM #104
captain planet

captain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud of
Nice link fast, think I'm still lookin thru the other bugs tho

Current Mothers

Old 05-20-2013, 08:32 PM #105
Mr.Fastcast

Mr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really nice
I know it's not an earwig,but It says earwig because of the time I was looking at it.If you look on the left side of the page it shows bug pics to choose from.

Really narrows down the choices.

You are most welcome,sir!
Mr.Fastcast is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2013, 09:02 PM #106
Biosynthesis

Biosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to all
Hello all

Cap-Dont know if thats the start of curly leaf, bug problem or a combination of the two. My leaves look either further along or have something else altogether.
Biosynthesis is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2013, 07:07 AM #107
Biosynthesis

Biosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to all
Whats a garden thread without Cannabis

have mint, nettle, Horsetail, dandelion and a few unknowns.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:46 AM #108
Biosynthesis

TPM

In the fall you can take some of this live soil and use it to grow some TPM's......................

Old 05-22-2013, 02:45 AM #109
captain planet

Well i found my tree has cedar apple rust/ and a pest... Will treat with a fungicide (don't know yet) but I believe it only hurts aesthetics. The pest .... Will ward away, but I'm fine feeding a cpl other creatures I guess

Current Mothers

Old 05-22-2013, 02:47 AM #110
captain planet

Not pos. If my leaf curl is from either tho

Current Mothers