What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Automatic Italics?

LeeROI

I recently noticed there is a group of words being automatically italicized by the forum software, I think. Words like clone and genetics. I find the italicizing unnecessary and distracting.

McNerdius

Agreed. Only been here a short while "officially" but hung around as a lurker for a while... i had to figure out that this shit wasn't intentionally italicized for emphasis by the poster. It's unneeded, annoying and unintuitive. please... please... for the love of all things cannabis, let there be a way to disable it.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
it was happening before and if you hovered over the italicized word a definition would pop up but the feature was weak and distracting.

LEDfoot

My IC > Edit Options > Activate crosslinks to glossary entries within the forum?
> Display a preview of the glossary entry when mouseover?

:)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Oh that **** for that. I was rather miffed by posts were being edited, and when I looked around for the options, Had no idea what that crosslinking glossary even was.

Most satisfying moment of my day so far :)

Latest posts

Latest posts