What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Coco grow 3.2kw-

STUPPA

Thought i would share a few pics of what i've got going at the moment, i have 8 plants in 30 and 40 litre pots and these have 3250w around them in both vert and horizontal , in a mixture of HPS and MH.

Plants have been fed on H&G nutes with roots excel ,multizyme, headmaster, TripleF, bactivator and hydrotops grow and flower spray . Will also be using Bud xl ,top booster and topshooter .

The plants are currently on day 48 but these first set of pics were taken in week 5 i think .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SecondAttempt

Looking real real good... you put any thought into getting your electrical off the ground? Other wise completely awesome.

STUPPA

Hey thanks second attempt, and to answer your Q no i haven't given it any thought :biggrin:

heres another pic from week 4-5

picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
very nice stuppa

3k+ of light in a loft bare bulb?

how do you do it and what are your temps ?

looking good none the less

peace

STUPPA

very nice stuppa

3k+ of light in a loft bare bulb?

how do you do it and what are your temps ?

looking good none the less

peace

Hi RIL , the temps are not that bad about 27-28 ,there are a couple of hot spots tho as i cant move the 600w horizontals any higher as the plants reach up above 6 ' 6" ,its not too bad tho.

I have 2 x 6" RVK fans for extraction ,total of 1200 m3/hr , but i am only running 1 of them at the moment on full to get these temps. I dont think i will be so lucky in summer tho LOL , although it is a big space and at this time of year i could run 5k in here no probs.

STUPPA

Hi whatthe215, here are some more up to date pics from week 8

I gave them their first hit of top shooter yesterday i've not used it before so will be interesting to see what it does.
The plants in the 40 ltr pots are taking just over 5 ltrs of nutes a day ,the ones in 30 ltr pots are taking just over 4 ltrs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

STUPPA

Hello all sorry for the delay my interwebz got cut off for a week
was just uploading pics from week 9 when i lost my connection ,anyway here are the pics from last week.

hello shhh good to see you

HGO mate this is my first grow after a little erm break thanks for the words . Its all one strain in there dude , its a clone only the guy told me it was called jasey cones

Hi speedemon cheers man

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

STUPPA

so you can only upload 5 pics and no smilies ? am i missing something here?

week 9

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]