What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

internal server error

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Tried searching for a thread title just now. Kept getting a blank white page. Tried a different title and got this;

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1068456 bytes) in /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/ic/search.php on line 1160

Skip

Veteran
Tried searching for a thread title just now. Kept getting a blank white page. Tried a different title and got this;

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1068456 bytes) in /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/ic/search.php on line 1160

Thanks. I see it's a bug. Was it working before?

This bug has now been fixed. Thanks Crusader Rabbit! :)

Works fast, too!

Last edited:

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Just tried using the Search link at the top of the page to find a thread. Typed in passive plant killer, and selected Show Threads. Came up with the same blank white page.

Chose Advanced Search and selected Search Titles Only, Search All Open Forums. After a long wait I got this;

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@www.icmag.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Then still in Advanced Search I selected Indoor Grows - Soil and Search Titles Only, typing in wicking as the keyword. Called up the thread right away, but it showed passive, plant, killer as the keywords! I tried repeating this and got Good WICKING Soil Mix?

We are still in the Twilight Zone.

Skip

Veteran
That's because the word "plant" is excluded from searches as it's too generic to help.
It should show you an error however.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's mostly running fast for me at the moment. some exceptions, like when i first logged on this afternoon and got 2 error time outs one after the other, but mostly it's zipping along beautifully.

N

noyd666

same here at moment a lot better, 7pm of a night to 7.30 pm. cant use ic at all just stops been the same for months?????

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lost a well written post, when the server had a hiccup this evening.

I thought this thing was fixed.

Anyways.

R.Fortune

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
I'm learning that when I spend time writing something, it's best to save a copy to the clipboard before hitting the post button.

T

toughmudderdave

Heh...I learned this lesson decades ago. When I was going for my Computer Science degree (~1987), I was at home on the weekend writing a program for a homework assignment. I believe I was into hour 5 when we had suffered a power outage...I neglected to "save" as I went (autosave features weren't invented yet)....Lesson learned. LOL! (Yeah I can laugh about it now...wasn't so funny then.)

S

SeaMaiden

It's far improved this morning, no sitting here waiting on the URL to resolve. It's moving pretty quickly for me here now, including edit posts. That was really getting me hung up.

S

SeaMaiden

It happened to me in an instant brief moment a little while ago (sorry, was distracted and hit refresh but didn't note thread or time), but it refreshed instantly and has been behaving normally, and just as it should, ever since then.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
starting to get some timeouts again. I rebooted my system to get back on to ICM? Not sure why I had to do that. Threads are loading slow. Just started doing this at 1:30pm

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
keeps saying site upgrade is in progress lately and i just go to /ic and it works but is glitchy in strange ways, could it just be the browser i'm using? :dunno:

S

SeaMaiden

Lost, how do other sites behave for you? Since the one hiccup, it's been BLAZING fast for me.

LinuxMint using Google Chrome.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was working great. then yesterday@ 1:30 Pm I started getting the slow page loads like before.. Im getting the server erors again as well.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm having problems again. Long, long waits for posts to go through, slow loading.

Latest posts

Latest posts