What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombian Landrace Sativa 2012

troutman

Seed Whore
I grew world of seeds thai some years ago. Only a single female, so take it for what it is worth. The strain finished in 10-11 weeks. Semi dense buds. Semi sativa. The proper smell was there a musty woody spicy smell, ill give it that. I would peg it at 50% thai traits. You could tell it was in there, but definetely a cross. My 2 cents. I didnt mind the wos morraccan, good bud, but i wouldnt peg them as pure by any means

I think "mama thai "is seedsman though. I have those seeds too but they sit in my fridge. From what ive seen mama thai seems more "sativa" at least compared to my wos plant

I've seen better Thai. :peek:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=427635&stc=1&d=1505202855

USC Colombian Gold '72 on the right. Very spiritual strain and very recommended. The Michocan from Snowhigh on the left is not bad either. Very good actually. Have been taking sample buds to smoke.

I am gonna reveg or clone these. Never done either but willing to try. These have excellent highs and decent bud structure. 12 weeks but will allow another 2 weeks on them.

9/15 lights schedule shortened the flower on the CG for sure. The Michoacan seem to be taking longer than expected, but is great smoke regardless.

Attachments

• Michoacan- Colombian Gold.jpg
    Michoacan- Colombian Gold.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 28

Land

yesum- that Colombian nug looks great, I love fluffy weed. Did it have a nose to it?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Yeah, I mean it had some sweet scent to it but not like a modern strain. The Punto Rojo was pretty stinky in a sweet way.

Update is I let go the one Punto Rojo plant I had along with the buds I harvested. At one toke or very light it had a sublime effect, however I was really only half high, so when I went full on with 3 or 4 tokes, it took a turn for the worse. Got a little noidy and just not so pleasant. Just one plant and I will revisit that strain in the future for sure.

Still have Snow's Colombian Gold in store and also CBG's Mangobiche, never ran either.

Land

I ran the Mangobiche couple years back outdoors. It didn't finish on time where I am but I'll tell you what, the finished product was perfect for ones sex life.

ctg

Veteran
Some patient folks for sure.
Most I did was 17 weeks with the nam black.

Latest posts

Latest posts