What's new

SSSDH

A

Alone

I recieved 4 reg seeds.
3 / 4 are female.
After flipping to 12/12 one female produced MALE pollin sacks while the other 2 have not yet. Im worried about the other 2 females now. This is not grower error. All other plants are fine.

I was excited about this grow like I havent been in a while.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where the pics

i call bullshit on this

we sold thousands of packs not to mention another breeder selling probaly thousands of packs and we heard nothing but stellar reports all around the boards

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also 4 reg seeds huh
why 4 seeds

post pics of the packet of seeds? and pics of hermie

where did you buy them from

peace

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
congrats you invented a new word:party:

picture.php

I'll get my gear from Res instead from now on.

one hermi's not enough?

Last edited:
A

Alone

I didnt mean to upset you OJD. Im a very experienced grower. I didnt expect a male sack on a female plant either.?? I didnt catch it until I took some pics of some minor neck snapping I was trying out for the first time to try and reduce the stretch.

I seen it in the pic. Went home and looked closely at her and there were 10 male sacks along with female pre-flowers on only that one.
I instantly culled it and the 2 clones.

If you look at my grow diary Ive been keeping good records of this grow. All 10 mature plants I just harvested were nanner and hermi free except for a Black Sour Bubble that got nanners on it really bad at week 7. First time I grew this strain. Gifted seeds.

Anyways....Sorry to upset anyone. Just telling the truth of what happened. It wasnt grower error. Maybe just a freak occurance?
I got 2 more females I pray dont do that. My SSH, DelaHaze, and Buddha Tahoe Og's are fine and flowering beautifully.

A

Alone

also 4 reg seeds huh
why 4 seeds

post pics of the packet of seeds? and pics of hermie

where did you buy them from

peace
Thats why I was so excited. Ive run Sour Cream and loved it so I thought these would be killer. And Im sure they are steller genetics and I cant wait for these to finish. They are in week 2 1/2 of flower now. If the other 2 stay pure then I know Ill have some fire. Everyone Ive talked too says its fantastic.
If you look at post #132 in (SSSDH with Stagger Lee) I even defended the plant and said it only looked like a sack in the pic when I seen it. I had to see for myself to believe it. Believe me... Im pretty upset about it because I got room for that plant plus the 2 others from clone in my rooms now and dont have replacements to fill their place.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alone
sorry i did come of a bit harsh again sorry bro

but honestly we put out more than 4,000 packs of these and havent heard nothing about balls from my memory

if it was chem genetics i wouldnt even of said anything

ok pick a pack for a replacement and il get them of to you

to me sssdh is 1 of the best hazes there is and trust me i know haze

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also the other girls(sssdh) you got flowering im sure make up for this bad apple

keep us updated

peace

A

Alone

I truly appreciate that OJD. Im sure the other ladies will more than make up for that 1 accident. I will pm you today. I do appreciate all your hard work and contribution to the grow world. Again Im sorry if I got you upset. I wasnt even thinking about that when I posted.

dankohzee

Whazzapaning alone? I feel ya on the frustration with the nanners. I grew out the Grateful Casey--ten of them, I think--and man, they grew nanners all over the place, a lot of them. It was fairly decent smoke though--nothing too impressive, but good.

I also have two SSSDH running now. They were freebies and have both been flowering 86 days today. I have to be honest, brother: These are two of the finest sativas I have seen in a long time. I absolutely love them. Ten days ago, or maybe a bit longer, I gave one of them an early try. Holy fugging schmoley, my man!!! It positively banged me in the head and stole my vision for a full minute!!!! Granted, I don't mess around when I blast a pipe, but still..

The ol lady is going to get some solo shots of both of them tonight and I will post a little mini thread on them. I'm actually planning on picking up a few packs, I like them so much.

So far, the one I like is a darker coloration than the other. The hairs are very dark brown, almost red. Buds on the preferred pheno aren't as big as those on the other, but they've been packing it on quickly for the past week or so and may catch up. Taste is a very pleasant and refreshing lemony taste, and like I say, the buzz will steal you for a minute.

You'll love them man. Breeders can get pissy and offended when you mention nanners, but no worries, hahaha. There are so many unstable genetics floating round out there, I'm surprised youre not totally accustomed to this sort of thing happening regularly.

Last edited:

chongsbuddy

Veteran
i got a hermie on an og chem that seeded my whole crop,but ojd didnt have much to say about it except that i was basically full of it.ill never buy anything from them again.i now know it was 100% herm related from the og chem cause thewy both threw them,the og pheno and the chem pheno.noi offense ojd,but there are morte than a few herm reports on the og chem,not 1 like yo told me!!!!on my thread alone i had 2 guys come on to say they had herm troubles as well.
and to be quite hionest,you cant expect the guys who buy your seeds to have lab grade growrooms.
i now see that you are just in this for the money and thats all.
i have a pack of grandoggy purps that im just goin to give away cause i dont want them anymore.

marmarb

i thought that anything with the chem genetics were pron to hermie i still grabbed a pack cause out of 11 seeds your sure to find a keeper mom or a nice male to breed with

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey chonsbuddy why dont you fuck off trying to spoil other people's thread with your bitching......you pollenated the grow you are saying was seeded because of herms so im not sure how you can say that herms pollenated the same room, can you tell which pollen made the seeds? If so your a fucking genius......stick to your own thread and i wont edit your posts, carry on like a fucking idiot and i'll remove your bullshit!

D

DU420

i bet we wont see ojd on here after i posted that pic.

Dude Google "connoisseur genetics hermie" and you won't see many hits that have csg and hermie in the same thread and if they do read the thread most people end up having the foresight to chop the nuts and still end up with dank buds. Not to say it doesn't happen but it can happen with a lot of breeders and from reading all the info I did before purchasing my 4 packs aswell as the response from ojd giving away a free pack after the OP who had some gifted seeds hermie I feel more than comfortable with purchasing seeds for my meds from the csg crew. Not trying to Dick ride csg, just saying if you had showed the hermies and explained the situation maybe you'd be getting a replacement pack instead of being told to Fuck off.... Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wont see me on here

what because of that pic of 1 litle banana
if you that scared of 1 litle banana then chem,sour,haze and many quality genetics are not for you

i think your light leak problems has caused you geting seeds

A

Alone

OMG!!!
Im sooo sorry ojd! I did not want this thread to turn into a "lets bash on CSG."
PLEASE PEOPLE
Sour D - Chem - Haze genetics have a tendency to throw nanners or hermi.
NOTHING to do with CSG!! I promise you!! Ojd has been top knotch in customer service and really cares and is passionate about what he does. Please dont turn this thread into a "heres another nanner thread"! Please. I will continue to purchase any strain CSG has because I know the genetics they work with are elite and can be finicky.

I appreciate ojd's hard work and the risk he takes everyday working with such special genetics. THANK YOU CSG FOR ALL THAT YOU DO.

Latest posts

Latest posts