What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG.COM!

G

growcodile

happy birthday ICMag and thanks to everyone making this place not only possible but so warm you feel home any day :D

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
HaPpY BiRtHdAy ICMAG!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the Mods, Donors, Supporters, Breeders for all there hard work and all the time and effort for the time spent in endless hours of work. This home has really helped me develop my fav hobby of growing some amazing ass herb. For those whom have lost the good fight our hearts and our minds are still filled with good memory's from IC. But damn 8 years and counting!

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah Happy Belated ICM thank you for having us......couldn't have spent these year's any better........
im home.........

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty cool having a place to call home. A place that hosts all our ideas, opinions, grows, work, and images asking nothing in return from us other than to show a little respect to each other. Thanks Gypsy. And thanks to all the Mods that sometimes have to keep me in line too! DD

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICMag gave me two things to love, growing my plants and my girl :cathug: really thank you all for make this real, I really can say this website has changed my life....in a better way :)

An hug to all of you good guys and girls and much love :thank you:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy birthday icmag

love this place and the people

big respect to all the people making it happen and to the gypsy of course

peace

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
y-Sexy-Pictures--Facebook-Album--Sexy-women--birthday--Holidays--B-day--geburtstag--mine--comments--happy-birthday--007--girl--happy--cake--SexyB-Day_large.jpg

Resistant

Happy Birthday to Gypsy, IC mods/users/growers/breeders. I have learned sooooooo much from everyone here and am eternally grateful.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Overwhelmingly positive response! I am so happy to be a part of this 'family.'

But I forgot to thank all the members that make this site hum along daily with the vibrant green hybrid energy! My apologies for not thanking you all in the original post, I do thank any and all who have helped make this site so wonderful!

Peace and best wishes and HAPPY GROWING in so many ways to all!