What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG.COM!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMAG and to all that people that make this forum a community, from the big guys that started it to those that don't have an account&handle yet, but visit it.

:tiphat:

let's all toke on this great occasion. :joint:

C

Classy@Home

is there cake? please tell me theres cake!
Space Cake, plse - a double serving here...

Happy Birthday IC - my home away from home, my social life and my inspiration...

To all my friends (and foes) - you all have made this place the best site on the web (period)...

:tiphat:

G

greenmatter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I.C. !!!!!!! ............. you are very wise for an eight year old !

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMAG
A BIG thanks to all those who contributed to make this place Unique, from the creators to our newest member :thank you:
it's really great to be a small part of this huge community...

lets :smoke out:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Here's to 8 years of success and many years to come. Happy Birthday ICMAG.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Right on. :yes: Eight years of excellence, trials, and tribulations. A big thanks to all the folks Payaso mentioned, and one he forgot to mention. His damn self. Payaso's done a lot for this site, and yes the old magazine too. I'm glad to have been on here since the beginning, after following over some respected members like Gypsy, BOG, Billygoat, and others from a crumbling OG (well and then of course POOF it was gone). And yeah, I even have the 2 issues of the magazine and Dvds.
Sweeeet!
I've learned a lot here, and have meet many great friends as well, a few of which I'm now proud to know personally in real life. Thanks to all involved for such a great online home.
Stay safe, and keep em green. And let's continue to overgrow the government!
Rock on, IC :D
cc

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Has it really been that long? Far out man, Its been a great time hanging here and cant see hanging anywhere else. So a big CHEERS to Gypsy Nirvana and his vision of a place where he could grow growers!!! And many thanks to all who make it the headdiest place in cyber space!!!

:party:
:happybirthday:

peace -fb

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
ahoy mr payaso and mr skippy ,,
thanks guys for all the behind the scenes work you do ,
takes a lot to build a great community like we have here ,
you fellows helped cement it all together ...
champion effort ... proud to be among yas ...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday IC MAG !!!!!

This site & its great people are what has made my garden what it is today !!!

:wave: :thank you: :plant grow: :smoke out:

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
8 years already, where has that time gone? I still remember reading the thread about IC on Overgrow and coming straight over to sign up. Here's to another 8 years!

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh my Lord time flies.....

Thanks to Gypsy and everyone for making this possible........

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:party:

Happy Birthday to the BEST Cannabis forum in the universe! :greenstars: :friends:

:thank you: :smoke out:

Gypsy has been such a big inspiration to us all :good:

Thanks to all the admins and mods who make this community possible :tiphat:

Stay grapefruity for 2012! :biggrin: