What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyderweb

Amynamous

I grew out out two of the Spyderwebs outdoors this summer. They are currently drying/curing. Gorgeous plants! Great smells. Test bud was pretty nice. I took some pics, but have difficulty getting them right side up.

So far I am very impressed.

Last edited:

Amynamous

Do you still work with the Spyderweb canned abyss1? I would love to grow this one out.

Sorry for the delayed response. I have never worked with CannedAbyss1. We are ICMAG friends and i respect his work immensely. I was able to pick up his seeds when they were available on GLG. CA has been absent from ICMAG for sometime, and i hope he is well. Hopefully, he will return at some point.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Sorry for the delayed response. I have never worked with CannedAbyss1. We are ICMAG friends and i respect his work immensely. I was able to pick up his seeds when they were available on GLG. CA has been absent from ICMAG for sometime, and i hope he is well. Hopefully, he will return at some point.
Seems like an interesting and unique line. It'd be cool if some breeding work was done to bring it back. I hope canned abyss1 is safe and doing ok.

C

Capra ibex

Very nice thread :)

I have made a pink duckfoot autoflower as well, but different genetics.