What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cob's Cabin

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ryt on bro,lookin good....thts a helluva branch banner looks like a yielder.
what about it made ya bored w her?
peace-T-

P

Paco

I'd say the hype tona, but, thats just me. Plus Cob is the biggest pot snob i've met. He will toss a plant so quick it'll make you head spin. I'm surprised he even put pics up considering the rash of random shit we caught from so called breeder dude.

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo T, thanks for stoppin in, ya bring some fire wood?
Paco's partially correct. Pot snob? eh prob, I'd say critical of my own gardening. I've got limited space for moms, and got a grip of new shit coming through, and I'd had the banner for awhile so just figured she's done.
Actually homie, the rash of shit is the only reason I wish I'd kept it hahaha. I'd be buying up some real blueberry and banging the shit outta the banner all day long.

Some 91... She did OK in the screen, but I've gotten better harvests off her without le scrog. The rest of the girlies ought to be comin down in a few days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Very nice looking mate.....smoked some of that outdoor you gave me over the last two days and its a nice smooth high....tip top tommy

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Jare!

Ragga, glad ya dig, she's def a little different... Amped on the new gear brother!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely as always. I gotta up my grow-jo if I'm going to post pics anymore...

I've got some time tonight to photo boast a bit...I'll try and keep pace. Shoot ya a link later...

Keep it warm in that cabin...when outta wood, burn trees. Nothing wrong with tossing an elbow on and closing the flue...hehehe. ;)

dank.Frank

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah yeah frank, post em up! Can't wait to see what you got cookin.

Haha that would be a fucking hot box.
Busy busy... trim trim trim

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of these gals pulled some weight...

Pacos cheese cut, shits bananas in the screen

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

White 91 #3... Blew up, dense and stanky

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint:

so many crystals u could make a chandelier out of them :D
as always bro,nice work.
pot snob aint a bad thing to be,especialy when u have access to a gang of gear.
im starting to grab tht axe a little faster myself when they aint total package material.
still hard to let them go :D
peace -T-

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That W91 looks sticky icky. Can't hate on a good skunk, either.
Yeah ras, that cheese cut is really nice. I took her a week longer this time to see how she turns out. Great daytime smoke, and killer flavor. Thanks for droppin by man. :tiphat:
godsgift402 said:
Way to rep those Colo trees
Thanks man, gotta keep the cabin stocked for the winter :D

who_dat said:
deeeeeecent!
thumbup.gif
Thanks for checkin it out!

Ton said:
petard2.gif

so many crystals u could make a chandelier out of them
biggrin.gif

as always bro,nice work.
pot snob aint a bad thing to be,especialy when u have access to a gang of gear.
im starting to grab tht axe a little faster myself when they aint total package material.
still hard to let them go
biggrin.gif

peace -T-

Thanks homie! Appreciate it! It's kinda funny with the whole med thing nowadays, and plant numbers etc... but it is what it is. Also I think I get bored really easy with running cuts, the seed poppin has always been where the fun is for me. Looks like youre in the same category ;)

seedee said:
Lovin that white cob. Sweet.
Thanks my man, grab yourself some cider :coffee: