What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RC.....RELEASED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Hey Guys...

...Now...before I start here let me just get something straight....

....I have been contacted by the same entity that informed me innitially of the aweful situation regarding RC, the O.G./C.W. servers and the R.C.M.P.

...Whether this contact is completely bonafide.... varifyable, or not beyond all reasonable doubt....I am not 100% sure.......maybe about 75% sure till I hear R.C.'s voice.....but thats good enough for me right now......

I feel that it is imperative that I communicate any information to you all out there, for it could help ease your worries in these harrowing times....

Phew....just made it back to London from the Dam........opened my PM box and had this message from the contact...here it is...

''GYPSY,

Sorry Man....i was with RC all night...he is ok.

He is in the process for preliminary hearing,he still needs to go over case file with lawyers,could be a couple of months before RCMP disclose all evidence,he'll keep you posted.

if you want to call him **********
CAUTION home number tapped!

Thats it for me ... i'll be laying low for a while! if ever your in ********...you know how to find me....''

...and O.P. got this message from the same entity:

''RC shut down all sites when he found out an investigation was in progress to protect the members.NO LOGS AVAILABLE!...(Waaay Heey!.....Bloody Good News!!)

OP-RC will prepare a statement for you to post,and he may reguire a defense fund as all corprate and personal assets have been siezed!...

Well my role has been fulfilled ...time to go back to whatever i was doing before.again...thanks for the trust...and who knows? maybe one day, are paths may cross again.''

....I donate 25,000 Original Haze x Skunk#1 seeds in the link to RC's fund....thats 2500 packs of 10 seeds......They were made by Sam Skunkman whom I aquired them from......they are up on my site for $62 a pack.......If we can manage to sell them all at that price this could raise $155,000....now that's a good start!

http://www.seedboutique.com/store/index.php?currency=USD&manufacturers_id=58&sort=4a

...*Rally round chaps......

G

Great news Gypsy :woohoo: ,cant wait to get the final words as to whats what though.Awsome thing to do also Gypsy,if they were to sell like that,it would be a life saver and much help for RC.Peace DWW

R

Ronley

That is good news.
and very generous donation, (I clicked on that seedbay link and it does not work.)

Bigmone357

RC's free that's good news

RC's free that's good news

So Gn when will OG & CW be back up? or is it too early to tell yet.

G

so GN are you gonna give him a call ? And if he was in fact busted why was there nothing in the media

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...I heard his voice.....

...I heard his voice.....

...Just got off the dog and bone (phone) with RC.....He sounds O.K.....and happy to be free after being locked up for well over a week.....He asked me to convey his best wishes to you all......and I suggested that I start a fund for his legal defence......He said that he first had to hear from his lawyer if it was cool to be a benificiary of such a fund......

G

That's really great news, but what was RC charged with? Are the donated seeds available at Seedbay or just Seed Boutique? :woohoo:

G

oldpink wrote:
Ok you want me to call RC from Amsterdam when he's on a gag order and hot phone line
thats a really stupid idea, same for Gypsy he's a seed dealer, thats the last thing RC needs
as his charges ar for seed selling, no wonder they say Dumb Stoners

?

The plot thickens :bashhead:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....I'm just waiting for him to say that it's O.K. to even start a fund........First I reckon that he would have to ask his lawyer if he can recieve payment for his services from such a fund........

....I spoke with him for a short time and did not elaborate upon the charges.......he's not allowed to use a computer......and now he needs to just spend time with his family and work out how his is going to fight whatever the charges are against him.....

U

Uncle Hughie

Good one Gypsy.....I see you came up with the goods!

Pass on my regards.....

if i can Help i will!

Peace!

Oregon Mtn.

I've had personal dealings with rc before and found him to be a particularly odious person.
Not a cent from me for rc.

P.S. Marc E. seems to have been the most reliable source of info so far. He posted this @CC:
"We have sources in the business that have told us this is what the "industry" now believes is the case. There are no arrests. There is no breach of security known. The people closest to RC are not at all worried, which I at first thought was odd. But one needs time to "disappear" and simply announcing "goodbye" on the overgrow websites would attract queries, debtors, law enforcement curiosity... whereas right now it a mystery that goes on and on, allowing RC to adopt a new identity in a new place."

Tahoe

Thanks for the news Gypsy...

If possible next time it is feasible could you please ask how Poppy is doing? and if she too needs help?

and if possible pass a message on to her... JWB is very concerned for her...and will help in anyway possible...

G

Oregon Mtn. said:
P.S. Marc E. seems to have been the most reliable source of info so far.
Gypsy, how about a :biggestlaughyoueversawohmygodiwetmyself: smiley?
I think one is needed.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...I tried to keep it as short as possible......just basically enquiring as to his well-being and offering some help if needed....

teenslut

The info is good to hear, but some proof is greatly needed at this point. Just too much BS being slung at this point.

D

Dr.Smitty

Yea if this is bs then you've got the internets attention that's for sure. :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.