What's new

I need help making canna cookies?

LifeLess

Veteran
If theres one thing i know its canna butter. Only having one lung toking isnt an option for me so baking is it for me. Youll need to use the real deal butter because it has all thats no good for you. High fat content.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
FoCo I may owe you an apology. I was doing more research about decarboxylation and I am not certain yet, but there is a chance the herb being submerged in water is preventing the decarb-ing to take place properly despite it being in the proper temperature range.

I suppose it couldn't hurt to try.

I only believe a dry decarb is best because I fucked up at least a dozen batches of butter before I found the right recipe...

In the spirit of the ICMAG community becoming more learned I think someone should do a side by side with the crock pot and dry decarb methods.... 1cb I dont suppose you'd be willing to split your herb up and try both recipes, would you?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah maybe when I get my 2ed ounce of buds so I can try both metheds.

also talking to mom on d phone yesyerday and she said I could put the canna butter on stuff like tost and I would still get the same efect. is this true?

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
yup you can put the butter on whatever you want.

The reason I make the chocolate cookies is taste. Cannabutter can be some foul stuff and the cookies hide the taste very well.

Grilled cheese sandwiches, or just toast, etc. Will work fine but be pretty nasty.

Badfish502

yup you can put the butter on whatever you want.

The reason I make the chocolate cookies is taste. Cannabutter can be some foul stuff and the cookies hide the taste very well.

Grilled cheese sandwiches, or just toast, etc. Will work fine but be pretty nasty.

When I make it, it comes out tasting pretty normal and still real potent. I like to use sweet butter if its available. Theres like no perfect right way. Experiment and find what YOU like...

M:wave:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I made a small batch of canna cookies. and Im wanting to know around how long it should take to feel the efects?

also does it make a diff if ur fat or skinny? will it still work the same for eather one?

Badfish502

Ok so I made a small batch of canna cookies. and Im wanting to know around how long it should take to feel the efects?

also does it make a diff if ur fat or skinny? will it still work the same for eather one?

It takes about 2 hours for edible THC to travel thru your GI tract before you feel the effects....

I dont think body weight really factors in. Everyone has fat in their body so the THC will get stored anyway. The receptors in your brain shouldnt care how fat someone is ;)

Good luck I hope you get the effects you want.

M3

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok well I ended up eating up 5 cookies and felt nothing at all.
but then agen I didn't make the cannabutter the right way.

so time has past and now i have a nother ounce of bud ground up.
so now Its take 2. and this time I am gunna make the cannabutter the right way first then make some brownies this time.

I really hopen it works better this time.

Sour Deez

what did u do wrong?

And I am a firm believer of the decarb process. From my own experience i have made stronger edibles that way

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so like last night I ended up making a batch of cannabrownies and cannabutter. the cannabutter looks great and the brownies rocked me and moms world. I took some over to her house so we could watch a cool movie and eat fuge and rosted wallnut cannabrownies. yummy yumm yumm. and I still have plenty of it left.
and I eat more tonight.

and we both got high for hours on end and we were laughing our asses off at everything.
I even woke up backed. deff a good wat to wake up.

this was my first time ever eating cannabis food. It went very well.

cant wate to make more in the future after my new female plants r done flowerin.:D

thanks for all the help and great links and info. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts