What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New ICMAG LOGO NEEDED!!...any Artists out there??

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello Members and Guests...

Recently I have noticed that it might be a good idea to revamp/upgrade/change the current ICMAG logo/banner that we are currently showing on other sites such as www.weedmaps.com and so am asking any of you who may be artistically gifted if you could help us out and come up with something that would be better than our current logo/banner....

I am willing to offer a prize of a new stash-box to the artist that comes up with a logo/banner that we can then use in future promotional/advertising e.t.c.

....is anyone interested?

Garuda

Veteran
Hi there Gypsy,

what exactly are the rules? Do we have to include the globe with the leaves or do you want a complete redesign? Animated or static? Is it a contest? :D

Greetz,
Garuda.

BagseedSamurai

Hello Members and Guests...

Recently I have noticed that it might be a good idea to revamp/upgrade/change the current ICMAG logo/banner that we are currently showing on other sites such as www.weedmaps.com and so am asking any of you who may be artistically gifted if you could help us out and come up with something that would be better than our current logo/banner....

I am willing to offer a prize of a new stash-box to the artist that comes up with a logo/banner that we can then use in future promotional/advertising e.t.c.

....is anyone interested?

I'm interested. Should I PM?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You can put any entries up here guys/gals.......anything will be considered animated or static.....

....I'll let John Bourne fill you in on the particular stats...

J

John Bourne

Hey Guys, the rules are pretty simple, just have a look at the existing logo in the upper left hand corner, and see what you can do with it. Best thing would be to just post your design in this thread. We're hoping to keep the theme of the logo pretty similar to what it is right now, there should be a globe incorporated into the design, as ICMag represents the global cannabis community. If we could get submissions for both static and animated designs, that would be great, we'll give out a stash box for each category to the winners. The current logo is 400 x 70. Thank you in advance, we're looking forward to seeing the very talented ICMagers do their thing!

Last edited:

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Awesome! FYI... (for me at least) ICMag memberships would make most excellent prizes/gifts/honorariums/etc as well... thank you for empowering such an excellent community!

OvergrowingKiwi

I'm so up for this :) I do this stuff for a living and would be honored if mine got picked. I'll get started right now and start pumping out some ideas.

I have one question - The original logo featured on the site awhile back like this one:

cover.gif

Was there any reason the national geographic appearance went? I would love to build on this.

OvergrowingKiwi

ICMAG to me represents a global collective of like minded people who share a love of the cannabis plant and high quality sinsemilla.
I decided to go with a nostalgic look for my first entry. I used to browse the pictures in the national geographic magazines when I was a child and was amazed by them. They were my first glimpse at the big wide world.

Much like the National Geographic opened my young mind up to the world around me. International Cannagraphic opened my adult mind to the world of cannabis.
background image from Gypsy's gallery :p I've tried to keep with the theme of the site.

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator: