What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

S

SexInTheCity

Holy phuck, hands down one oph the nicest grows I've seen in awhile here no negatives on anyone else though. Loving the setup! crisp clean so phresh...I'll l3e around. :tiphat:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Hey fam
Sorry I haven't been around much. Lifes been a trip lately. Won't be around to much for my grow. Vetting anyways. Still recovering as I slacked for a good week and a half over personal issues and holidays. Hopefully all is well soon.
Wish your ol pal sir some luck this December! My birthday is in 2 weeks. Hopefully a good one!
Thanks for all the props fellas. I appreciate it. Back at it I go!
Will be watching ur guys spots in the mean time until it takes off

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Looking great Sir, What are those all recovering from? Nvrmnd I got time to read back, Hope all is well homie.

-N.Kron:rasta:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Hey fam
Sorry I haven't been around much. Lifes been a trip lately. Won't be around to much for my grow. Vetting anyways. Still recovering as I slacked for a good week and a half over personal issues and holidays. Hopefully all is well soon.
Wish your ol pal sir some luck this December! My birthday is in 2 weeks. Hopefully a good one!
Thanks for all the props fellas. I appreciate it. Back at it I go!
Will be watching ur guys spots in the mean time until it takes off

Hey homie, you deserve a lil time off :D not too much tho :dance013:

Hope the personal issues aren't too heavy

See ya when we see ya' ;)

Peace,

SSM :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Good luck working through things. Make sure to let us know if there is anything this community can do for you!

:joint:

Dude, theres another person in ic that has the same name as you but with a few of these in between ----- WTF im suprised and disapointed that ic allowed that!!!! Damn that W is amazing!!!! Hope to see your ass on the mtn soon. Its going off early for us this year, dont miss the fun. Peace

hazy

Veteran
Life's been a trip lately, eh? No kidding. Mine's nothing but one long strange trip lately.
Have a Happy December

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Hey all of you guys thanks forthe support
It means a lot.
Life seems to be leveling out
Had some bumps with my personal life and lost a dear loved one who meant so much to me on the same weekend to boot and day before thanksgiving. Rough patches are part of life. To add to all that grief, my ph meter was broken and 2 weeks later my plants all fried to a crisp. Was gonna toss out everything. Decided to recover them or attemp in any case. It's all looking good, let me rephrase, it's alive and coming back slowly.
I also have new developments concerning the garden. I will explain a lil more later. On road now!
Sir
Also hazy glad u noticed my post! Awesome huh

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hello brother I'm glad you're taking up the good way , I'm sorry if you got nasty things, I'm always interested to see beautiful things in your thread, a beautiful wishes for a happy new year dude !!

G

guest5703

Sorry to hear about the bad news bro, Keep your head up for sure. You will be back to growing the dank in no time, just relax a bit and figure out what needs to happen. Take care my brotha. Peace

T

the_coota

sir smoke i had you marked down in my diary, in my 'to do' list as the first thing to check wen i was able to get on the net again. so here i am!!
Echo what caligreen said, you got support right here, imo you an inspiration, those buds and that hash have been on my mind since the first time i seen 'em
cant wait to se you up again bro.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Sorry to hear about all the bad luck Sir. Keep you head up because there are good things on the horizon for you. My setup is just starting to get back in shape now, finally got all the bugs gone and as soon as I get my new heater line run this week it will all be gravy down there. That and the CO2 regulator and controller for my tank. Hope that things have gotten better for you homie. Keep thinking positive.

-N.Kron:rasta: