What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heaths latest tree grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdjamo

Hi Heath Robinson, thank you for the pics of your latest tree.

I just loved what you did with the crit mass, that was awesome it made me go a get an aquafarm.

I have a question or two if you dont mind,

what EC do you veg at? Im going to stick with 1.2 for flower but I was wondering about veg.

Also with the way you set up the lights for the crit mass to how you set this up is there a reason? I know the more lights the better, but you did awesome with o ---- x ----o---- x ----o method.

Given the space I suppose a layout like this would work too, it seems a waste of light but perhaps Im way off course with my thinking.

------ x ---------- x ----------- x

x ---- o ---- x ---- o ---- x ---- o ---- x

------ x ----------- x ---------- x (o being the light)

The reason Im asking this because Ive seen what superconductor did in another post here, they used some kind of garden fencing protecting the light and a small fan underneath blowing the heat from the light upwards, it looked pretty neat, I havent tried it yet.

Btw I'd love to see what you could do with a volksgarden, have you ever seen or tried an aquamist? Ive tried sourcing them here in the uk, but I havent had much joy, I built one but havent used it since I discovered what you did with the aquafarm.

Sorry for the essay, but I could ask you questions all day.

Thanks

HDJ

pokergod

Heath, you are pure genius, I follow all your threads and always gleam a small nugget of info. Thank you for sharing!

S

Silence

Hello Heath,

long time no see... just popped a load of F4s of the NL/WWxG13 all looking good, played with one particular plant for an outcross to some kush (Bubba I think) the smoke resulted in cross eyes haha.

take care

Kopite

opt1c

Veteran
sick grow man; 5 600watt bulbs and no ac or aircooling.... very nice man; what is your ambient temp outside if you don't mind me asking... where i'm at its 85+ half the year so i envy your setup

hope you pop back into icmag; if you can't tell you've been missed and i wouldn't mind bidding on some chiesel in the future :joint:

AugustWest

Veteran
excellent heath!
glad to see you here man.. i grew out your NLxG13/widow freebie from the doc a while back.. always been a big fan!
very nice tree ya got here :plant grow:

D

DHF

Never saw anyone do more with less than my `ol Bro Heathie.......

Never seen him run a big room with buncha lights , but never saw anyone that could touch his numbers in the smaller setups......

This tree run`s as big as I`ve seen him run in awhile , and he`s rocked it as usual.......

Come on back Mad Scientist........What kinda system yas got designed and runnin these days Bro.......

Hope family life agrees witchas , and all`s well with you and yours........

Holler.....Freds....:ying:......

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
holy shit how did i miss a heath robinson post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes my day!

Im glad you have posted something to show your a true growing genius, around here your just a name we throw around, and now people can see firsthand just exactly how good you are.

Im still growing a cross you made, c4 x black russian.

Great pics
Take care

xoch

:tiphat: hat off to you.AMAZING!!!!It shows you don't have to have x amount of big watts to have nice yields....

Status
Not open for further replies.