What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red's House of Love II

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: Friends and everyone else :)

Welcome to Red's House of Love II, due to some unfortunate events, i had to shut down House I, but now i am on to bigger and better things! House II. :D

I like to address a few things before starting this Diary, I am battling a war right now with my gardener, no not that kind of war hehe, hes the type that love to learn, try hard at everything he does but he could not keep plants ALIVE, thats the battle im going through.

From the day he started he killed over 50 strong clones, 10 teens and a few mothers, I could not understand how he kill them but yep the guy put them down pretty good.

Now that i started this house, hes getting better but ladies still die here and there, i can only hope he get better !

I started this house because i love to grow and smoke canabis, yes i smoke over an ounce a month and i am also growing for 7 patients now. I want to provide my patients with only the TOP meds.

- I will have 3 flowering rooms in this house, 1 tent for all mothers, and a bathroom for making clones/cuts :)
- There will be A LOT of pictures ( because i like taking pictures of the hot ladies ;) )
- There are multiple hydro system running right now, ( because of the gardener ) but soon it will be just 1 or 2 system as he get better, ( if i was to live and stay here, no plants will ever have to die, but i am to busy working nowaday so i need a gardener to watch them 5 days a week )

Room B :
- Ebb & Flow table ( i mix the nutrients so plant could stay alive :D )
- I dont to use hood but gardener does not like barebulb ( he get burns quite a few time, and he complaints its too bright time to time ) so i had to put the hoods up.
- Strains running : All GDP + a few Blue Dream

Room A :

- This is where i am going to set up my stadium, vertical! As for now, we have a bunch of mix system running in it ( last batch ) after finish it will be 3 rows on each side with all perlite buckets.

Room C :

After the GK run, i decided to put the tent in a different place, ( here ) and set up some ebb & flow for the gardener and do something else :)

more to come ....

Last edited:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 1

Week 1

Two 4x4 table
All GDP clones, flowers from rooted clone
First 2 week of flower, two 400's and one 1000 MH
After first 2 weeks, will have two 600's HPS and one 1000 HPS

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Looking great!!

I was waiting for someone else to reply... I didn't want to interrupt the pics :D

Good luck with your gardener!

:friends:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Looking just awesome! I am sorry to hear about the plant death perhaps some good will come from it if you / we can learn how they died and how to prevent it. We have all had good plants go bad really quick, but your new set up looks to be ready to handle anything.

:joint:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great!!

I was waiting for someone else to reply... I didn't want to interrupt the pics :D

Good luck with your gardener!

:friends:

Thanks for coming MMM, and thanks for the kind words! :)

Looking just awesome! I am sorry to hear about the plant death perhaps some good will come from it if you / we can learn how they died and how to prevent it. We have all had good plants go bad really quick, but your new set up looks to be ready to handle anything.

:joint:

Brother, It is a sad sight to see everytime i visit the house, but im hoping he learn from it, its all about the PH and nutes lock out issue with him. Hes doing ok with the hempy buckets but the DWC man o man lol

I wanted to do the ebb flow because that way he wont touch the nutrients, only check the plants and everything else around it.

Ofcourse my yield is going to be very low with these table but i rather have low yield then none.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red's beans and babies

Red's beans and babies

Some of my beans that i've been working on for some months, A G13 mama comming back to life, and a few others babies on their way to college :D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room C

Room C

Testing :

^ pools of new genetics: thanks to a great friend ! you know who you are!!!!!! :tiphat::thank you:

Lunch time; homemade burger then back to work

more to come ...
cheers,
red.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red thanks for your visits to my threads..and inviting me for a burger..now I'm hungry! Looks great here all the way round..DD