What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble's Doubleds MPB buckets....

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you gonna top up with plain water or nutes?

The more I get in to this system the more parts I realize it has. Tons of shit.

13 gallon Undercurrent is looking good these days.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Are you gonna top up with plain water or nutes?

The more I get in to this system the more parts I realize it has. Tons of shit.

13 gallon Undercurrent is looking good these days.

not sure on the top up....have to read more on it to see what everyone does.

ya, dude, there is ALOT of shit. it looks and sounds simple, but it isn't. and it just keeps adding up, spent close to another $500 the last couple days, trimeter, parts and check valve.

i thought about trying the undercurrent, but i have not found a grow that wows me with the system. plus it will cost close to the same with a chiller.

at least when i expand, i have bought almost everything i need for the other room, may have to spend a couple hundred more, max.

but, this system makes me nervous and on edge. i think about it constantly, is my place flooding? if the power cuts out or the drippers stop, my plants are dead. plus, shit loads of water constantly going!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea man. No chance for any hiccups. That's what scares me also. Lots of pumps, lots of water.

R

RMCG

ya, dude, there is ALOT of shit. it looks and sounds simple, but it isn't. and it just keeps adding up, spent close to another $500 the last couple days, trimeter, parts and check valve.

i thought about trying the undercurrent, but i have not found a grow that wows me with the system. plus it will cost close to the same with a chiller.

at least when i expand, i have bought almost everything i need for the other room, may have to spend a couple hundred more, max.

but, this system makes me nervous and on edge. i think about it constantly, is my place flooding? if the power cuts out or the drippers stop, my plants are dead. plus, shit loads of water constantly going!

Check out Jackmayoffer's thread on the same site. Going big with the UC.

Doradoguy

Plants will live if the power goes off. They are weeds man. I have been playing with under current and dwc for the past few months. I've tried just about everything possible to kill a couple of mothers. Sleep easy my brother. You can pick up a flood sensor and it will shut everything down if it sense water. And the plants will live with no water and no bubbles speaking of experience. They won't be happy but living regardless. After running the bucket empty and the plant was still living... that's when I said this is the last month for fucking dirt!!! I know a bit extreme and I'm currently building a 99 plant stadium in 2 gallon containers of roots but for my own grows I'm switching. Big fan of yours and wish you easy sleeping. Wait until you see my system. Still testing but looks incredibly promising.

L-Immortal

Looking good krunch, so is coco a distant memory? I hope everything exceeds your expectations with this setup. Make us all believers :D

dmt

Veteran
been gettin 4 plus too last 4 years, glad someone manned up and did a thread on ic with the dd mpb, d

Seed Buyer

Where can I read more about this DoubleD guy and his system. Sounds like buying an undercurrent might be way easier.

dwc is fun if your doing only a couple plants like 5 huge beasts each under there own light. and using just dwc. rdwc is devastating if shit goes wrong and is so stressful. i have had my times with that system. dwc in just huge rubber maids with lots and lots of air so the water froths is awesome and very worry free. just have to change out res's separately and monitor ph separately. but atleast your house doesn't flood!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Awesome new grow Krunch, I hope it pans out for you! I decided to emulate his lights but not the medium as I wanted something simpler and much more forgiving (Blumats) but his yields are hard to argue with!

Doubleds also has his feeding schedule posted at the other site, and he does use CO2 to get those yields too.

dmt

Veteran
canada has always owned the indoor yield/quality game, double d is the man, werd, d

ps, i wonder what all the a.n. haters are gona say, and if gh will sell a.n with the system as recomended by dd himself?