What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble's Doubleds MPB buckets....

whodair

Veteran
DD's 1986 g13 looks like the real deal !! close to 25yrs its gotta be damn strong !! good luck with those shrubs !!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i decided to not take my trip this weekend and start vegging this bad girls! will be working on that today....

Thaniel - i just went with what they said to get. but instead of the $450 hiblow or atila air pumps, i went with the pondmaster, more air and $200.

MarquisBlack - yes, that did include the chiller, and i got it at almost cost. i bought a 1/2 hp chiller for expansion. if this room does good, i will outfit my other room in the same house as well. i am also considering watercooling if it gets to hot, but i had no problems last year in this house.

NotsoFla - not running co2. im using the whole house air conditioner for cooling, so co2 is out of the question.

OzzBozz - i like the low plant count as well. i figure if the police or landlord come in, they wont trip on plant numbers, they will trip on how cool the setup is! i have never tripped on plant numbers though. probably veg a couple weeks, the room is all bare bulb. the master blaster would be badass! i would of outfitted everything i have, but getting the bulbs in the future will be hard.....

FtWendy - those are 2 1" drains, the system uses a 1/2" in at the bottom. constantly going.....

whodair - hehehe, i have dd's 1986 g13 cross! believe it or not, my lavender may give it a run for its money in weight.....

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Another impressive, inspiring, and innovative setup KB. Your work is truly top notch.

4 plants with 5K when I'm currently growing 20 plants under a 150w lamp haha.

Good luck on achieving your goal and thanks for sharing it with everyone.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Damn. I just ordered one of them for 5 buckets.

Are you drip feeding? Im using a 750 for feed.

750 for chiller.

These prices add up mighty fast!

yes, im going to drip, forgot to set that up! thats my plan for the day. i have a magdrive 950 lying around, so ill use that for the drip.

this adds up fast! and i didnt buy the expensive fittings ($500) or the mini split ac. and its well over $2000. but everything i bought was for a 8-10 bucket system, for expansion and minimal buying after expanding to the other room.......

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good plan. Im doing the same. Im gonna get the ecoplus 1/2 chiller.

I wanna get to 10 plants eventually.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
DWC is the heat krunch. i just started experimenting with it. you're gonna love it. especially if you're pulling multiple lbs from those beasts!

ROJO145

Veteran
Rite On Krunch!!I'm comin for the ride,its gonna be awesome seein what you do with Doubleds buckets!!:tiphat:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
On the forum this came from a 2nd time grow pulled 3.1# per plant with 4 plants, I would love to see you crush 4# per, best of luck with the new setup.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Looks like his feed schedule is 3 weeks veg and 9 weeks flower and about my post above it was 11 plants not 4 and he was using 11k in lights and it looks like a sealed room so I assume he was running CO2

Latest posts

Latest posts