What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do you post a custom avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the hell do you have 8,000 posts? Did you make this website? :D

No.. lol
Just been around a while... :D

On Overgrow.com DocLeaf's post count averaged out at 112 post per day,,, mainly busy correcting misinformation .. lol Not got the name Doc-Leaf for nothing,, if people need feeding n helping,, then we're still here feeding n helping the ppl :canabis:

All said,, i's still wet behind the ears up against some of the ICMag Elders :yes: and those that just like to post a lot cause they dont have anything better to do/say :biglaugh:

It's about quality over quantity.. and i sure aint counting :canabis:

Peace n love

No.. lol
Just been around a while... :D

On Overgrow.com DocLeaf's post count averaged out at 112 post per day,,, mainly busy correcting misinformation .. lol Not got the name Doc-Leaf for nothing,, if people need feeding n helping,, then we're still here feeding n helping the ppl :canabis:

All said,, i's still wet behind the ears up against some of the ICMag Elders :yes: and those that just like to post a lot cause they dont have anything better to do/say :biglaugh:

It's about quality over quantity.. and i sure aint counting :canabis:

Peace n love

Heard that, quality over quantity! That's a good life motto :laughing:
Nice to meet you DocLeaf, I know who to ask stuff now :D

mapinguari

Veteran
You have to able at least 50 posts and be here for like 7 days I believe.
MeanBean, thanks for pointing out that you need 50 posts and a week on here before you get the custom avatar option. I was wondering the exact same thing, so you answered my question.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any bubble hash tips? :) You can PM me if you like :thank you:

Always looking for ways to improve my methods!

Yeah

- live hash (from fresh trim) makes tastier hashish than dead hash (from dried trim).

- pre-boiled ice melts slower than normal tap water ice.

- mixing by hand (not machine) produces a higher garde of bubble-hash over-all.

hope this helps

Yeah

- live hash (from fresh trim) makes tastier hashish than dead hash (from dried trim).

- pre-boiled ice melts slower than normal tap water ice.

- mixing by hand (not machine) produces a higher garde of bubble-hash over-all.

hope this helps

I didn't know the middle tip either, thanks! What exactly is pre-boiled ice and how do you do it?
But the last tip, I may have to debate with you :D
The Bubblenow XL has DEFINITELY improved my quality and quantity over hand stirring with a wooden spoon. Maybe I wasn't stirring right or something, but I can definitely tell a difference.
My theory is that washing machines on gentle cycle SHOULD make higher quality hash because there is no foreign object beating the material. The only thing that hits the material is ice and other material you know?
I believe as long as you keep the mix time short, the quality of Bubblenow hash will be better than hand mixed. Also, there is no waiting for the mix to settle after mixing by washing machine, you can instantly drain :D
What do you think Doc?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pre-boiling the water removes chlorine. Chlorine is a salt and melts ice. The last few times I used RO (reverse osmosis) water instead :D

I've made bubblehash side by side (by machine and hand) several times and the handmade hash retained more essential oils,, and thus produced a tastier hashish.

SAFETY NOTE : use a battery power drill folks!!! bubble-makers,, electricity and the mains-supply ,, they DONT MIX !!

Machine mixed hash always yields more,, but i believe this is because the glandular stalks (bars) are removed... which are also the main culprit of resin blockage. (we've had to rescue clogged sacs from fellow growers a few times) ,, messy job :joint:

I cant comment on the new machine you mention :D

Hope this helps
Peace n flowers

Note: we ALWAYS do a second run after the hand run by machine :D

picture.php

picture.php

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Pre-boiling the water removes chlorine. Chlorine is a salt and melts ice. The last few times I used RO (reverse osmosis) water instead :D

Ahhh, gotcha-- I have a de-chlorinater on my grow water, and I use that for my hash... so guess I'm ok-- Thanks!!:tiphat:

I've made bubblehash side by side (by machine and hand) several times and the handmade hash retained more essential oils,, and thus produced a tastier hashish.

SAFETY NOTE : use a battery power drill folks!!! bubble-makers,, electricity and the mains-supply ,, they DONT MIX !!

Machine mixed hash always yields more,, but i believe this is because the glandular stalks (bars) are removed... which are also the main culprit of resin blockage. (we've had to rescue clogged sacs from fellow growers a few times) ,, messy job :joint:

I cant comment on the new machine you mention :D

Hope this helps
Peace n flowers

Note: we ALWAYS do a second run after the hand run by machine :D

picture.php

picture.php

Man, I mean washing machine not a drill! I'm still thinking a short gentle run with my Bubblenow XL (washing machine) will be at least as pure as hand stirred because nothing is hitting the material but ice. And also, a persons stirring technique varies, the bubblenows stirring motion is constant and doesn't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.