What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehonda187

Oh yea! I'm chatting in it as we speak but no one is answering me as well. :joint:
Yo Hammerhead I seen You joined and left again!

ehonda187

I just left. It was nice to chat with some folks again for a little while..i'm done hogging the chat space now. Enjoy!! :joint:

Thanks for bringin it back!

H

hisser

Thanks Skip and Gypsy!

People facing trouble with HTTPS links should first goto https://www.icmag.com/ and accept the SSL certificate, then login, this will make all the traffic between you and the website encrypted, including chat (I hope).

HydroManiac

Great work guys this has been and always will be the only place for me when it comes to learning and sharing things mj related

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i just logged into the chat room and i was SUPER SURPRISED TO SEE JIGGYWHOMPUS...... he was the only one in there..... that guy is NEVERRR in the chat room...

jiggy my niggy

Stevius

:laughing:

Nice to see the chat back!

Big Thanks to Skip, Gipsy and everyone who contributed to the chat!

:respect:

See you peeps in da roooooom :kos:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
when will it be back fully? and when will one not be a chat hog anymore if they stay in longer than 5 minutes?? Its cool goin to take a bit longer to mess with shit in there.. I thought you could scroll up and re read without chat going back down when someone types? It is nice to be back in there and see peeps you actually chatted with thanx.. peace n pufs..

sackO

Status
Not open for further replies.