What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 Purple Kush hydro setup

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
here is the first grow of PK in 24-10 gallon bucket hydro system 9000w light co2 controled environment useing a full line of advanced nutrients.i'm currently under constuction building my room and expect to be runing in a week.

here goes the LVPK

clones coming after going through rough time.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

building the room i knocked down two walls to make one big room
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OC80

Las vegas purple kush... Not close to the sr71. More of a kush hybrid, with spikier crown shaped nugs. Not golfball like the sr71. Light shades of purple, blue, but mostly green. Again, unlike the sr71.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ooooooohhhhhh sounds interesting! I just got some Sugar Cane Kush seeds I'm germing I hear it's a purple monster so keep a eye out for the thread when I start it... I'll be seated for this one...

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Ooooooohhhhhh sounds interesting! I just got some Sugar Cane Kush seeds I'm germing I hear it's a purple monster so keep a eye out for the thread when I start it... I'll be seated for this one...

i'll keep my eyes out for you.thanks

Shits bangin man......

This will be nice...... you'll be wrapping up when my lvpk's are ready for flower.

sounds nice man when are you starting?and is this the HSPK cut?

right on dude I will be watching these, LVPK is supposed to be the poop, good luck :)

glad you stop by i'm working my ass off on two grows i'm also doing a run with my SSH pheno 21- 5 gallon bucket hydro system and 8000w lights.its going to be a nice few months
page 38 is the begining of the SSH hydro show
new grow room 36 silver haze

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Yeah hydrosun LVPK, got three a couple weeks old.

Don't wanna muck up your thread with a pic but here's a small

have you ever flower her? i said the hell with it so i'm doing this big run with her and i know its going to be a nice show.if you look at my past grow you will see how i get down.i plan on pushing her like no one has ever push her to produce.wish me luck on this run

big up amigo,DG

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
have you ever flower her? i said the hell with it so i'm doing this big run with her and i know its going to be a nice show.if you look at my past grow you will see how i get down.i plan on pushing her like no one has ever push her to produce.wish me luck on this run

Bro i seen all your grows you've posted...... bananas man.....

No I haven't flowered anything..... I got cuttings a month ago and they just hit #1's today I think it'll be summer before I;ll get around to a full run but these 3 will add on to the spring run.

i see you're doing some construction.... same here, have a thread on it going.

I'll have a permanent chair rollin a fatty to your grow.

Cheers
GS

Z

Zeinth

ya!

ya!

I have never worked on lath an plaster walls before...

Looking great..the lvpk is Top shelf!

and your hard work on all your grows shows huge !!:biggrin:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well thankfully I got a few in the 20gals before you start growing them even bigger in 10's!

Stay Frosty, :joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Well thankfully I got a few in the 20gals before you start growing them even bigger in 10's!

my man HYDROSUN! here we go on this advanture and thanks for the hand.LMAO you realy think they going to get bigger then 20 gallons,i dont know but lets see LoL

Big Up Amigo,DG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
You're going to go all mad scientist and I'm just a slack off stoner, yeah I think I need the bigger pots. What I really want to know is how she stacks up against SSH. I saw your last plants and you'll be running two threads this time around. I can't wait to see the side-by-side!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Allright DG! nice build by the way,looks like my kind of project,dont forget at least 4 fire extinguishers for your flower room.Got a lvpk in a 10 gallon pot of soil vegging now!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
You're going to go all mad scientist and I'm just a slack off stoner, yeah I think I need the bigger pots. What I really want to know is how she stacks up against SSH. I saw your last plants and you'll be running two threads this time around. I can't wait to see the side-by-side!

i know you been waiting for this like a fat kid loves cake but remember SSH is in 5 gallon buckets so you'll see what happens.they both kick ass and as much care as i am going to give both runs they mite never recieve again so this is my all,pen and paper and everything is going to be dailed in.

big up amigo,DG

Latest posts

Latest posts