What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I OVERDOSED

S

Speedcat

I put a oz of northern lights in some butter and a quarter of power plant then baked red velevet cake with the butter I simmerd, ate 2 huge slices(about quater of cake), 3 buddies also had some and my dog snagged a slice while i was at the movies . went to the movies to watch pirates of the carrabien 2 and half way threw the movie I couldent understand what jhony depp was saying, went to tokyo drift movie next theater over and it was more my pace. I proceeded to go into the lobby and mumbled something to the cashier then walked to the car, thaught some one was stlaking me in the parking lot, so I then proceeded to walk to block buster across the street, I mumbled something to the only poor guy working at night who looked scared to death of me like I was on crack and about to rob him or something, I was walking all funny around the store lol. I picked a candy bar and soda up and just started munching it down, I went to the guy at the registar and asked how much I owed and he said o its ok man in stimbly voice lol. When i got home I was high enough to kill all my plants and tell myself Im never smoking again. I haven't been that stoned ever again. I just remember it keep creeping to a point where I was like shacking liek a leaf just praying to god that the peak was over but no kept creeping, I was white as a ghost from how high It kept climbing. I remember thinking to myself that this was almost as shitty an experience as when We went picking for shrooms in a cow feild here and ate a half freezer bag of caps raw and in tea form between my friend and me. it felt like I had my body coverd in accupuncture needles that were hooked up to a car batery for 4 hours then it came down slowley. My poor dog at home I thaught was dead, scared the hell outta me. He did not moved an eye lid no matter how much I shook him I was crying and then I ran for a bag of cheetoes and just ripped them open in a frantic all over the carpet around him. My dog then stretched his neck out liek a turtle for every cheeto near his face. took about a minut just to get up off the floor then laid in my lap and ate an entire bag of potatoes chips with me. I love my clumber spaniel. he has never aten anything off the counter again....

Yeah eating two big pieces of ganja cake is just asking for it. It's good this thread is here so people can think BEFORE they chow down on the loaded munchies.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
ah i love threads that talk about budder stories.

one time i ate some budder, more than i should of hoping to make the next day come quicker thinking i had to wait for a big check i was getting. well just as i started feeling pretty baked i get the call for the check. by the time i get to the bank i'm so high, freeking out about withdrawing a good amount of cash in a semi shady area on a friday with all kinds of shady people cashing their minimum wage checks. by the time i got home i was tripping. i went to load some firewood in a wheel barrel and the log and everything had a very cool purple hue to it. very intense.

when i eat it i heat up some chocolate milk and just plop in a chunk of budder and chug it. the effect is awesome, as long as you don't have a stomach full of food you start feeling the budder almost immiedietly. the right dosage will have you soaring for 6+ hours

Varujan

My friend ate one brownie one time of some OG Kush trim and was talking to spirits and shit.

this is very funny, I must say, I want to be there in the room with your buddy, high as well for me :)), I have never had any friend that talked to the spirits but somewhile ago, a friend of mine got scared when I told him that I talk to spirits, I even told him that

" I see dead people"

He got very paranoia on me :)))

schizobot

hehehe ,,, reminds me of the time my friends baked me a cake for my 17th birthday , with 10 grams of charas in one single cake ,, fuckkk it was shared by like 5-6 ppl including a dog tht nibbled on some , and tht knocked the fuck outta everybody ! ,,, snoozers everywhere , everyone woke up up around at the same time not knowing what happened , was funny as fuck ,, i even forgot it was my birthday ,,, i have had a lotta experiences with edibles , and its not nice when u go over the limit and try and fight it ... it just aint my thang ... more like a bad trip, when its tooooo much , especially with indicas, cuz tht shit is fkin medicinal and your're body can kinda malfunction on too much thc

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i once ate some really strong cookies made with sensi star and at the time my tolerance was really high maybe 5g-8g a day. i ended up going to my girls sis house and when i woke up next morning never remembered a damn thing........grabbed me a beer and fired up a doob and felt really comfy.

My old fashioned black sticky gingerbread comes with a warning, headed by the heaviest medicators: 1/2 a peice for a nice pleasant stony time, a whole peice if you want to go to sleep in an hour and wake up 6-7 hours later.

It depends on who's making the edibles and what they're making it with. There are other edible treats probably more conducive to physical activitites, like lillipops, or maybe drinks?

I only recomend my gingerbread for when you really don't plan or need to be doing anything for the majority of the day. The Banana Bread I made with home made cannabutter and trim from my plants was really pleassant, not at all the knockcout the gingerbread was, but it was nice stony fun.

cbp420

yeah.. that point you feel like every molecule in your body is melting down into the couch, and you're wondering if you've shit your pants or you just can't feel your ass, and you think your teeth might have fallen out... that's when you've had too much edibles.

Yep that has happened for sure. Not a good feeling.

N

NicholasSmokes

Too little is easily fixed by smoking a bit or eating more. Too much on the other hand... ;)

jamie fox

Hi there,
You are having a nice time after having it, actually its like total fun buddy. Next time you try it lower the quantity then it will make you enjoy.

Jamie

Dr.Diddy

Od'd at Marley fest in SAn DIego a few years ago, made some peanut butter cookies out of some super potent magical mexi shit...haha, anyway We kept eating them thinking "fuck it there made of mexi" about 1 hour after being inside the sports arena we were all fucked up, which was cool until we actually started smoking, then we as a group of about 5 all sat down to the side where it just seemed like it was the OD'd and "I just fucked up" section. sat there spinning for about an hour, got some water checked out a couple more bands and we ended up passing out in the car with the cops telling us we had to leave...and we didnt really want to considering how fucked up we were and the cops were waiting for us to leave. hehe good times.