What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TK is takin a little break

G

Dammit,I been brewin on this all day, :badday: 3 bowls later and I'm wonderin.......If TK thinks its gettin hot around here,wouldnt it be prudent to take a chill?I know i'm sounding a little shaky,but Tex,do you know something I should know?Is there reason for some precautions?basically I think we need to go on a color system,like Homeland Security,are we at code Red?or is it the same ole Yellow? :bat: :bat: as you can see I'm in my head too much today,any thought's? :wave:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man this whole mess is really really starting to suck a big one. I don't know if anyone has noticed lately but we have lost a LOT of GOOD members aroung here lately. A book will not replace experience and Texas Kid and the lot have tought me how to grow some of the finest Bud I have ever smoked but now I guess comes the price the catch if you will. Our happy home has been in unrest for a while now. I don't know or care what goes on behind the scenes here,I only came to learn how to grow my own and have met a few good people along the way. I only hope this is not the beginning of the end but again I must say THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO SUCK. Happy Hiding (just like me) to my MENTOR Texas Kid. Just Like I Always Said Monkey See Monkey Do.

Mr.Wags

G

sad to see ya go Tex, keep cool and take it ez down thar. hope to see you back around before too long , take care bud!

:friends:

THC

G

Maybe this greenhouse helmet will help clear your head.

We'll leave the light on for ya.

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Damn TK sorry to hear it...hope you're back soon..and not attached to the Emery mess.. :wave:

G

I Understand Completely but I have to say this....

I Understand Completely but I have to say this....

Damn. This is exactly what "They" want. Damn. (As Herb reaches for the bong with a tear in his eye) :badday:

Last edited:
G

Hey Tex...y'all hurry on back now ya hear? I can relate to the necessary break for sure....still, gonna miss you :smile:

:wave:

issack

Veteran
Hey atleast you said bye.....i would have just left.....or would i..:)...JK

Good luck fellow Texan.. :joint: :joint:

Last edited:
G

They say a change is as good as a holliday, have some good time to yourself and come back feelin'better, dont deny us your plants for too long though Tex!
:joint:

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Losing the faces that I joined here to learn from is sad. The combination of knowledge available to members here is still high, but the more respected people who leave here, the more newbies were going to have giving out bad advise and ruining other people's crops. Possibly putting off new growers and slowing down the movement away from imported drugs.
I understand that everyone's first concern here is their own security, and I'm not knocking anyone for that, but perhaps a case of re-incarnation and no grow shows could allow us to retain some of the people who have helped to make this such a nice site to be a part of.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...May I wish you all the best Tex.....

....for whatever reasons you have decided to leave us....

....and I hope to see you return one day to grow with your many friends here once again......

G

Tex,we'll miss you,and I'm sure we'll see you back,sooner than later.

That being said,let me state for the record:
There are no security issues at IC Mag.
This is a PRIVATE,FOREIGN SERVER.
North Americans being upset by the charges stemming from emery's
legal issues are seriously overwrought,these kind of things have been going on for as long as I've been aware of the marijuana scene.
There are no resources or manpower,or budget,to track tiny growers,or even Big Ops,online,and THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SINGLE CASE WHERE INFO GATHERED SOLELY ONLINE WAS USED TO MAKE A POT-GROWING BUST.

Fear IS The Mindkiller,and to create dischord and paranoia is EXACTLY what would make LEO most happy and continues to encourage the WOD.

Please,take a deep breath,everybody,and don't all become 'activists',at once.

If anybody has any Q's,fire away,but please,all this fear is counterproductive.

Yeesh,makes my fucking skin crawl,all this worry,for nothing.

G

Rezdog said:

Tex,we'll miss you,and I'm sure we'll see you back,sooner than later.

That being said,let me state for the record:
There are no security issues at IC Mag.
This is a PRIVATE,FOREIGN SERVER.
North Americans being upset by the charges stemming from emery's
legal issues are seriously overwrought,these kind of things have been going on for as long as I've been aware of the marijuana scene.
There are no resources or manpower,or budget,to track tiny growers,or even Big Ops,online,and THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SINGLE CASE WHERE INFO GATHERED SOLELY ONLINE WAS USED TO MAKE A POT-GROWING BUST.

Fear IS The Mindkiller,and to create dischord and paranoia is EXACTLY what would make LEO most happy and continues to encourage the WOD.

Please,take a deep breath,everybody,and don't all become 'activists',at once.

If anybody has any Q's,fire away,but please,all this fear is counterproductive.

Yeesh,makes my fucking skin crawl,all this worry,for nothing.

That's what I needed to hear!!!Thanks Rez,I had my own thoughts about it,but damn if everyone aint gettin a little shaky :bat: it's e-z to get caught up in the ether :bat:

G

Rez, I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say that if someone would have fabricated a scenario of Emery's bust before it would have happened then everyone would have laughed and said there is no way something like that is going to happen, no resources, blah blah blah... Now that it has already happened people just say, well he's got what was coming to him...

Oops...

Last edited:
G

Damn, I dont know who Tk is, but stay safe.

Maybe this will get thread back on topic :badday:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
tk - wishing you the best, you gotta do what you think is best for you and the crew, sure hope we see you around sometime..... :wave: