What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multiple explosions rock London

dubmantx

FUCKING COWARDS!!! Why is it only civilians that ever get hurt? Are these fuckin terrorists so stupid that they cant figure out a stratigic military target? Shit! My thoughts go out to all people involved and everyone in London. I hope we can find the people responsible for this and castrate them!

G

the wife and I travel through Liverpool street & Bank Station almost everyday to work - Luckily today she was early , and I was late - Tommorrow morning, if the transport systems back up we'll be travelling through there again - A big two fingers to the assholes who did this. Terrorism doesn't work, I'm not scared, just disgusted.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Good to see you post pittbull....was just wondering about you
and yours! Whewwww, thanks for checking in!
Glad you and mrs. are okay!!!!

dg

Brushtail

I was coming home from work and as i got thorugh the door i was hit with this news, I sat there nearly in tears. How could people do this ? how can they justify this even through religion ? why ... :(

brushtail

G

dubmantx said:
FUCKING COWARDS!!! Why is it only civilians that ever get hurt? Are these fuckin terrorists so stupid that they cant figure out a stratigic military target? Shit! My thoughts go out to all people involved and everyone in London. I hope we can find the people responsible for this and castrate them!

They are attacking civilians for the exposure and shock value.
Think about it. You nuke a military complex in some hidden army training ground.. No one will hear/know about it. But u kill 200 innocent people.. U'r in the news for a long time. Plus if there's a guy with a rifle and an unarmed dude and you feel like fighting someone.. Most ppl would pick the unarmed guy to battle with.
I think world war one was the first war that claimed more civilian lifes then soldiers. Since then it's just gotten worse. This terrorist war thing is the new wave of war. The terrorists know that they dont stand a change against modern, well trained & armed troops. So they attack civilians.
Sad, but true.

G

Its pretty fuckin sad when people justify killing innocent people of all kinds in the name of Allah.

I wish there was a simple way to wipe the earth clean of scum like that.

dubmantx

These terrorists havent brought it to my neck of the woods. Everyone in small town Texas is armed and dangerous!
Anyways it is bullshit trying to justify murder using your religion. And its not just Muslims that are using there religion as an excuse. All these supposed Religious people need to open there eyes and realize that all the damn religions are the same fucking thing and all thats different is about where you grew up. In my opinion More people have sent themselfs to hell in the name of religion than have ever been saved.

Again our thoughts are with the victims of this tragedy. Maybe the next generation will be more tollerant of each other.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The next generation may be more concerned with building "Arks".

Well who will oppose ID cards now?
If G8 doesn't accomplish anything other than transfering Africas debt to people who can afford to pay it, us, who can blame the PM as he wasn't there?
This will be used to justify additional stop searches, putting pressure upon undesirables to up and move away.
This will reduce the public horror of the cash that is being thrown into iraq etc.
I imagine we will see armed police in the Capital now.

I expected something like this but thought that it would be done in a way to clear a new building site for the olympics, guess they have cutbacks everywhere now.

This opens the gates to a conspiracy theory and should not be taken as my statement of fact, just an excercise in logic, and sarcasm.
I asked for the general concensus first and no one has objected, if someone does let me know and I'll remove it. I seriously don't want to cause any distres to anyone with this, I just think these things are interesting.

G

first, my most sincere condolences for all those who fell victim to this horrible tragedy,

especially all those who died, may their ascension to Heaven be swift,

but nonetheless,

let's not be ignorant like our gov's and try to blame religion:
it's refusal to to mind our own business that got us fucked by our owner's, err politician's actions.

does anybody in the US, Canada or England really give a fuck if Muslim's run Palestine, or if there's a Palestine, for that matter? does anybody in the fore-stated countries care if the ruler's of Mid-East countries are corrupt as our's are and fuck them daily?

nope. and as long as we let our soldiers be the enforcers of corrupt leader's/policie's, we can expect our people to be the victims of an unjust war.

the terrorists will always strike the weak. it's not like we do much different. and i support Bush and our military. may God bless.

btw - dubman - i'm from TX too, and we don't mass transit as much here, but you can bet if similar attacks happened to the DART system and Grayhound busses all the gun's sitting at home would do no good. we need to change our policy so these people leave us alone. that simple.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Surely it's a difference of opinion that drives the search for truth.
I would rather the middle east was different from the west and the east. Its only a pity that the south havent devloped a different culture too. The problem is we use more oil than they do and they have more than we do. So we need to keep them down in order to force trade at advantagous terms. And if you think that's unfair, could you and everyone else you know afford to pay 5 times more for every product you buy? And if you think that it's a good idea, why are you so suprised when some of them object in a way we would rather they didn't. Some of them will have seen their own family die possibly at the hands of the west. Just as any of us would kill anyone who killed a member of our family, they probably feel the same way. And just as I have read some of you calling for them to be wiped out, I wonder if you can really separate the terroists from the general islamic population, just as some of them seem to have a problem telling the average joe from mr big in the west.
This is a terrible situation that no one put into place but rather evolved. The solutions are not easy, but calling for death is not a good way forward no matter who you are.

JLP

Veteran
GOD bless England.

They have been our best friends and allies for the last 100 years,which they have proven numerous times.They have our back and we have theirs.

Can you imagine the celebrations that will be taking place in the Middle East today?
The people who will take pleasure in this?The people who will see the pictures of the dead and be filled with pride the same way they did on 911?

Oh I know,Islam means peace,all muslims are good people,it's only a small amout of radicals,blah blah blah.I'm sure we'll get an earfull of the "islam means peace" mantra over the next few days.
"Islam" means submission in the Arabic language,not peace.

Here's a couple links to just how peacefull and loving islam is:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1874471.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4209463.stm

JLP

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^^
see... thats the thing.... we cant win... every step we take to "end" this violence only serves as propoganda for their cause.... we are fightin a loosin battle against an ideal.

they have declared "jihad" (God's war) against us... its about time we put down out sticks and bring out some carrots...

what those people did is wrong in every sense of the word... but by wanting to get back at them, we are just fuelin their cause.

my .02

Blaze 1

Our Prayers and deepest condolences

Our Prayers and deepest condolences

The members of the Joint Chiefs wish to express our deepest condolences and prayers to our friends and allies in the United Kingdom. Personally, I am livid. These people are the greatest manifestation of evil on the planet earth today.

I am a United States Marine. I served from 85-90. I remember the Iranian Hostage situation and the Murder of 243 United States Marines in Beirut. There is no justification for their acts of cowardice nor is there any reasoning with Terrorists.

Guvnor

An awful thing that happened today- Im just glad my family members and mates are safe and sound. Also my deepest sympathies to those of the families that lost loved ones.

With every action-there is a reaction, and these gutless bastards will get their dues.

All the best everyone
Guvnor

G

Ive spent a better part of a year dealing with the people who do stuff like this. It has shit to do with Oil or money. It has to do with jealousy. These people are jealous that there shit hole civilizations have been around for thousands of years yet in the year 2005 they are still living like it's the 9th century. Deep heart felt sorrow goes out to all my english Brothers and sisters, I hope you find the people responsible and deal with them useing extreme prejudice. It's a sad world we live in today and extreme measures are going to have to be takin to ensure our children can inherit a planet worth living on. I wish nothing but the best for you and you are all in my prayers tonight.

DM

Latest posts

Latest posts