What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multiple explosions rock London

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Please keep in mind that an argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition......and should not include jibes at a persons intellect...

....keep it civil.......and we then will have a proper debate....

G

Well spoken GN. I was headed down a bad path as were others. There is no justification for actions taken by either side of this conflict.

TalkWeed

Reports this morning say it could be an Islamic Group in there 20s, well educated from the midlands who follow osama.

There was also a report of a man with olive colored skin on one of the buses that was very anxious through the whole trip, playing with a bag couldnt stay still, maybe a suicide bomber if so the first in western europe :(

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Seems to be heightened security today, just made a trip on the bus, everyone
getting on had to state to the driver their destination, he said it was 'new security
measures'. Coming back, same thing except I had packages and a medium sized
brown box...no where to sit, so I was standing...the driver made an announcement
saying 'those standing with packages must take a seat with your packages' (since I was the
only one that applied to knew he was saying that for me)...an elderly man gave up
his seat so I could sit with my packages. Everyone on the bus sure had solemn
looking faces. I was so embarassed...everyone on the whole bus looking at me! :yoinks:

dg

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
wow. that is scary. it seems like everyone is stuck in a realm of fear.

i hope tony blair/whoever, doesnt try to extort yalls fear into passin some Patriot Act/ crap on your rights bill. btw... Bush tricked us into giving up our Liberties, it DIDNT work. yall stay strong, and dont let the Gov. be all like "See i told you all along, YALL WERENT SECURE AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED"...terrorism is inedible, its be goin on for thousands of years, there will always be a minority upset with the majority.

wikidcalibudgrl

i wasn't insulting or berating( i hope i didn't) anyone,,, i was just stating a point.... & weed wrapper,,, i wasn't laughing at this situation ,, i was laughing because i restated the SAME thing again( what 3rd time),,, still no contradiction that i'm aware of. Oil Baron stated in the thread i first responed to, that " Lets not be ignorant like our gov's and blame religion" and what i said didn't contradict that at all,,, that was my point reitterated again,,My gov never Blamed religion ( an not saying religion ISN"t the root of it either) and as far as I know ( as i stated b4) the terrorists doing these things are not a Gov either,,,, so :confused: .... anyway,,, sry if no one else "Got the point" i was tryin to make,, sometimes it's hard on forums to make a point in a sarcastic way, an have ppl understand it in the context your thinkin when ya write it out.

I think the asking of destination is a good first step for the busses too,,, if ya can't answer tha simple question, thats a bit suspisious. DG,,, sry about your imbarrassment though,,, that musta been a bit akward.

ledhed

Please keep in mind that an argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition....

No it isn't.

:biglaugh:

Sorry, I could not resist. Python Forever!

G

guest3854

My prayers go out to our brothers and sisters across tha sea .
Do unto others as they do to you .
To bad these are little gutless maggots that go and attack civilliians . Cheap shots , what kind of honor is that . ...........
Maggots grow into little shit flies , hella of em' , which makes it that much more frustrating . Ever try throttling a fly's throat ? Damn near impossible , but it can be done ... very slowly . And when you do get the little muther fuckers , I'd start with their legs , hit their wings(arms) and finish with their head .

G

Keep in mind...those Extreme Muslims think they are doing as done to them

Keep in mind...those Extreme Muslims think they are doing as done to them

W-caligrl you are starting to Not make sense at all. Maybe it's me? but anyways...

An open apology to IC members (UKers in particular) for taking advantage of a thread meant to be informative and supportive to vent about my feelings about this War on Terror.

I'm all for bringing those responsible for actions that damage innocent people to justice (but what is justice anyways??) but the practical application seems to be lacking IMHO and it will cost many more lives and collateral damage at the pace that this WOT is moving. How many more innocent people have to die to get the people they at least know they are looking for? What if this does turn into a Christian/Hebrew/?World? vs Muslim war? It seems like they are fucking around like the first time they "tried" to accomplish this very same thing. We got a few Husseins and a handful of High Profilers for how much of a monetary and Human Price (that would include casualties from Both sides)?? This is getting way too expensive.

JohnBudd

Make a change?

Make a change?

I try to change the world one small step at a time. I make my neighborhood and my town a better place to be. I help black, white, arab, hispanic....whomever I see struggling with groceries, broken car, or an old lady crossing the street. I take the time to stop what I am doing, ask if they need help.
I voted(not for Bush) but am at the mercy of the lawmakers in my country....I don't agree with the lawmakers, I do not stand for the same morals they do......but most everything they do reflects back onto me because I am a AMERICAN!
Start making the world a better place with baby steps....help near your home, volunteer at an old folks home........help the elderly in your neighborhood with their yardwork and trash.
Folks dying sucks, war sucks, violence sucks, so lets stop this never ending carnage of death by teaching your children diversity.....we are all the same, regardless of skin color. Violence, bigotry are taught at home.......lets stop the cycle, or at least not add to the mess.
I am not one to decide who is right on wrong, walk a mile in the others shoes before you state your opinion. If I was born in an Arab state, Israelies harassing me at every turn, my home(where my family has lived over 3000 years) has been taken, I would not be a happy camper either.
Think about the Iraqui children before you speak.........both parents killed by American bombs, brothers and sister killed by American arms as well........
I blame our President for this war in Iraq.......but it still falls onto me and many like me......Americans......war hungry, violent, greedy MOFO'S.....this is what the world see's.....not a pretty picture of the good ole USA. I love America and my home, but hate the way our politicians police the world.
This is my opinion, not facts. Please save the bashing for those that deserve it. Peace.

G

Islam doesn't kill people, people kill people
If u think about all the shit people do in the name of god(s) and religion..
I wouldn't be surprised if all the gods in the book turned their backs on us.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Todays were wierd. Only one injury, possibly one of the bombers. 4 attempted explosions, 3 on tubes and one bus yet again. no more details yet.

G

its just more petulant acting up from these islamofascist pseudo-muslims again in london today...if they spent half as much time focusing on anything else as they do praying they would probably rule the world...