What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!~DERZ ANTS IN MY COCO COIR?

MobbDeep

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SCREAMING IN YOUR THREAD TITLES?
no need to yell, we can still see the words in lower case letters.....

if your hearing shit from reading my thread titles..then you should stop smoking weed and seek professional help...come on "SCREAMING" in my thread titles:confused:..REALLY??? :off2::pointlaug:cuss:::mad:

IN OTHER WORDS FUCK YOU

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, somebody has their period!
and yes, the sats i smoke do give you visual and auditory enhancements.
maybe one day, you grow some good pot and find that out for yourself.

you should try and be a little nicer to people that can help you out.
judging by looking at your threads and posts, you need all the help you can get.
arrogant newbs grow bunk, remember that.

MobbDeep

I just get mad when lil punks love making slick ass comments in threads..nobody likes being made to look like a fool..i respect others,so i demand respect back..i see it all the time in cannabis forums,muthafuckas get very bold when there in the confort of there own homes..so i got a certain style of posting and coming up with thead titles..nobody but YOU seems to have a problem with it..and if they do,then thats their opinion,no need to make a fuckin post about it to try to make the guy look bad..

MobbDeep

why would you bump this thread:kitty:..oh well..my ants ate and killed 4 of my seedlings!..now there are 4 left..the one that survived got there cotyledons eaten,most of the first "true" leaves..and there all growing well now..one of them got half of there 3 blade leaf eaten..my solution was to put them in a tub of water..to down any ants coming in..this has fixed my problem,for NOW..theres a shit load of drowned ants in the water..and none of my seedlings have gotten eatn anymore..:woohoo:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
No need to order boric acid, you can buy Borax at any store. Mix with powdered sugar and you've got tons of ant killer for next to nothing.

MobbDeep

LAZYMAN..yea I already dealt with the ants..+rep either way..Ill order it soon..but for now,Im just using water to drown the ants..

Latest posts

Latest posts