What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A BIG welcome to any NEW members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Bud_Wulf

Hi NEW FRIENDS, Hope to meet lots of GOOD ppl here. I hear there is an abundance of there here.lol (suck suck up)LOL
My close and personal friend Cannacopia. (yea we hang out and party/medicate) Hipped me to this wonderful place. I am a mod at cone connection, if your a friend of POTTYS your a friend of mine. Good Man!!!!
I'm here to learn, to teach, and above all..I'm here in PEACE!
Peace and Love.. BBW Big_Bud_Wulf (Tim)

C

CANNATOPIA

Hi NEW FRIENDS, Hope to meet lots of GOOD ppl here. I hear there is an abundance of there here.lol (suck suck up)LOL
My close and personal friend Cannacopia. (yea we hang out and party/medicate) Hipped me to this wonderful place. I am a mod at cone connection, if your a friend of POTTYS your a friend of mine. Good Man!!!!
I'm here to learn, to teach, and above all..I'm here in PEACE!
Peace and Love.. BBW Big_Bud_Wulf (Tim)
Brother Wulf!
Glad your Here bro!!!!!!!
:jump::jump::jump::bump::wave:

drifter1978

hey fellas,glad to be here.
havnt got any grows together here yet.
but hopefully i can produce some of the beautys ive seen on here,and can show what where doing down here in the south pacific.
PEACE

chilum

Hi e`one!
Some of OG refugees i can see ;-).
Waitin` for the sun..flood still.
Magic closet in progress.

Glad that i`m found U, all ;-)

Pece&Love

C

gsmoked

hey plp i am new to the site too bit confused how to use it but hey lol , well last week i brought 5 auto blueberry :) fem seeds and germinated them and they have shot up about 4 days old , as i dnt have much money and new to growing thought i would try useing 4 60 watt energy saver bulbs ( which i have on them now ) and after two weeks add another 4 60 watt making a total of eight 60 watt giving me plenty of light ,(asked a experienced grower and he sed would be fine) althought i am going to build a grow box and nee to know how tall can grow to because i need to know how high i need to build my grow box of course if anyone can help many thanks : )

cronicle

I HAD BEEN LURKING FOR YEARS, BUT WAS NOT TOO SHURE ABOUT PUTTING MY TWO CENTS IN ,BUT SCREW BABYLON,WE ALL NEED TO PROCEED WITH WEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAD DAWG

Thanks for the welcome and for making this a really cool site to come and learn from others. While I am still searching and feeling my way around, it looks to be loaded with a wealth of info. I look forward to meeting all the cool people on here and to continue to expand and learn. And even though I am a newbi on the site and at growing, still I have learned a lot and always willing to help others where I can.

I am also a long time lurker on here and Overgrow when it was around. Right now, I am reading and absorbing as much information as I can. In mid August, I will start my first grow. I'm very excited! I'm happy a place like this exist!

D

Danny-boy777

Very Cool Site, Just I get no response ever I dont think you cats can see what Im doing or whatever..But yeah cool stuff learnt alot... Big ups...

Scrogerman

Veteran
I'd be lost without my beloved ICMAG, Thanks Gypsy & all you other guys in the team, its by 'Far' the best site on the web & i think its better than OG these days, Keep up the Fight all! ;)

F

Frenchfarma

YES I! Third POST! Welcome to all. I man one more of this community.
Ganja fi di healing of di nation

Syndrome

Hi People :wave:
Just droppin some lines here to say "Thank You" to all the makers from IC. Great site you have and I'm glad to be a part of it. Definitely appreciate all the work you put in it! Keep it up! And all the info....SO much info..great!.
Have a good time

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Great site Gypsy

Great site Gypsy

Great site , great Mods, great info,, who could ask for more bro nice job !!!:thank you: I've only been on for awhile and I can't shut up lol peace out Headband707:dance013:

Status
Not open for further replies.