What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do i get a custom avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

that nugget

how can i get an avatar with a picture of my own? i cant seem to find anything on how to do it.

ANSWER: YOU MUST HAVE 50 POSTS FIRST!

Last edited by a moderator:

JQP

I keep trying to figure out how to even get to whatever place it is that you can change your avatar! I keep looking, but I'm an old guy and not a computer whiz.

Any suggestions, walk-throughs, etc?

Thanks folks,

JQ

luv2garden

Changing to custom avatar

Changing to custom avatar

I don't have the option to change my avatar.
Do you need it turned on by Mods?

thanks!

C

Cookie monster

may have something to do with the amount of posts, no prob doing that with my old icmag account but cant custom the avitar or pm yet with this new one so it's probably the post count.

grimweeder

changing avater??

changing avater??

might seem like a dumbass q but i need to know how to change my avater, i know how its done in the menu but when igo to the option to change it to a personal one it wont let me it jus keep the box ticked for not using one then only lets me select from the ones listed.

i thought it might be cos im on a mac an it jus doesnt like the osx but fuck knows,
anyone care to explain or even any mods wanna offer to change it for me as i cant physically change that fuckin ticked box to say to use my own.
i have one uploaded in my albums i wanna use.

M

Mountain

Nope not 51 either...can't seem to send a PM either and someone told me that's a 'privilege' you get after 50 posts?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Your avatar and pm's will kick in in a bit...takes a bit to update, it isn't automatic-the- second-you-hit 50....

Status
Not open for further replies.