What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I dont have many beans right now, I will in about 6 weeks. However I might have about 10-20 packs of maybe Blue Streak, and some Sour bubbleryder, if you think that will do?.

...Anything will do as long as the seeds are good and will make the grower purchasing them at auction happy......all contributions are very welcome....

THANK-YOU ALL FOR YOUR PLEDGES SO FAR..!!

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've put together aload of what i've called the auction mega mix which is basically aload of indica/sativa hybrids with genetics from trainwreck,sour diesel,uk cheese,kali mist,sensi star and alot of others to.I'll get em posted off to you sometime this week.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I've put together aload of what i've called the auction mega mix which is basically aload of indica/sativa hybrids with genetics from trainwreck,sour diesel,uk cheese,kali mist,sensi star and alot of others to.I'll get em posted off to you sometime this week.

.....way to go mat.....sounds like they will be popular...

Thanks....Gypsy

B

Brother_Monk

Hey I've got a bunch of Sour Rhino(Sourbubblebx3 x NRS White Rhino), and a mess of Grape Krush F2's. You want 'em? I've just been giving them away to friends. Perhaps donators to this cause can get the "ICMAG Supporter" badge under their name?

:ying:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have seeds to give but threw in a lil something with my last sbay purchase. Something small but I hope it helps...

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I second your idea Bromo! As the seeds will be sold for IC expenses it seems fair enough in my book. I'm so broke right now its stupid, but I do have seeds! The seed fundraiser is the only way I can pledge more support this year due to joblessness, so I'd dig it if it was seen as support rather than a donation, but however it works, someday I'd like to attend the party and would be appreciative knowing other members helped make it happen when I do make it so I'm happy to do what I can.
RM

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey I've got a bunch of Sour Rhino(Sourbubblebx3 x NRS White Rhino), and a mess of Grape Krush F2's. You want 'em? I've just been giving them away to friends. Perhaps donators to this cause can get the "ICMAG Supporter" badge under their name?

Yeah......good idea.....I will get Skip to come up with some tag under the name of anyone that donates towards the fundraiser.......we all ready have a 'Donator' tag for those that have sent in 'freebies' (seeds given out for free to members).....so maybe the 'Donator' tag will suffice?

.....every little bit helps Phillthy and Retardo......thanks......

blakhash

since i'm gonna be one of the people purchasing these seeds. How much are we talking, and when will the auctions begin?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gettin a box together now to send in some san diego purple skunk.(GDP x HTC SKUNK ibl) even have testers goin right now.....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! This is going to be cool. To see all the ICMag big-wigs dropping their personal stash beans to help out the site. And what an AMAZING opportunity for the community to get some GREAT genetics. Am going to be watching for this one closely...thanks to all those going to send in, and Gypsy...GREAT IDEA!!!

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
I got some F13 x Blue moonshine that I would be happy to contribute. How does one send the beans from a NON cannabis friendly country?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah......good idea.....I will get Skip to come up with some tag under the name of anyone that donates towards the fundraiser.......we all ready have a 'Donator' tag for those that have sent in 'freebies' (seeds given out for free to members).....so maybe the 'Donator' tag will suffice?

.....every little bit helps Phillthy and Retardo......thanks......

You're quite welcome. Keep up the good work!

B

Brother_Monk

SBN-Fundraiser
Unit 415, Reaver House
12 East Street
Epsom
Surrey KT17 1HX
United Kingdom (UK)

Not to throw a cog in the wheel here, but I'm not exactly comfortable putting that part "Fundraiser" on my package. Might make curious eyes want to dig in my donations before they reach their destination? How about just SBN and put a note on the inside stating purpose? That I can deal with. Ya never know some ass down at the post sees "Fundraiser" and thinks there may be some cash inside. Just my :2cents:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not to throw a cog in the wheel here, but I'm not exactly comfortable putting that part "Fundraiser" on my package. Might make curious eyes want to dig in my donations before they reach their destination? How about just SBN and put a note on the inside stating purpose? That I can deal with. Ya never know some ass down at the post sees "Fundraiser" and thinks there may be some cash inside. Just my :2cents:

Good Point!.....Brother Monk........never thought of it myself......but since you have brought it to mind I have changed the name to send to slightly...now we have this:

SBN-F
Unit 415, Reaver House
12 East Street
Epsom
Surrey KT17 1HX
United Kingdom (UK)

>>>How does that sound?

K

Karma Genetics

Well mine are already on the way with the Fundraiser part there. Didn't think of that. I have faith they will be there soon.

There is going to be some great stuff up for auction. Lots of stuff that is normaly not there. That is great for the clients.

ed wood

Ovaltine a crummy commercial
ICMag Donor
hey GN do you still want freebies ..i just did a cross of serious seeds AK-47xtrue blue berry by dj short the beans been cured for a month but i have yet 2 even run a germ test on them let alone a test grow so IDK if you would want them for auction but free beans im sure would make ppl happy
let me know and ill get right on a germ test for you .
tc
ed

L

LolaGal

Oh boy, can't wait for this auction to begin....lots of good seeds that I want to buy.

Sorry, can't send ya any seeds....all I have are some Ky Wonder beans....(Wonder what these beans came from) haha They are basically some mexi-brick I grew out last year, yuck.....

But I will be supporting the auction! Let us know when it is going to start.

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dug through things and found a few packs I don't have time to run, so they'll go to the auction. None of my own seeds are being sent as they aren't tested well enough at this point, these will bring alot more bucks anyway!

Reservoir Seeds: Snowdog BX1 (10 pack)
GrowDocSeeds: bubbledust (5 pack)
Female Seeds: X-Line Sour NL x Neville's Haze (5 pack)

Hey IC'ers lucky enough to go to the 4/20 party this year!
Smoke one there for all of us IC'ers who can't make it!
:friends:
RM