What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand there are 50,000 members, and that the bugs concerning the boards are important....

BUT CHAT IS BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we are 20 very important ass people, and we like to talk about how important/cool we are.

Any assistance will be GREATLY appreciated.

Peace

Bignugget

i second this..

However, I would like to say thank you very much to all the men and women who contribute to dealing w/ us constantly, dealing with all the bullshit, and for staying up all night while the server updated...Thank You

Last edited:

Che

Veteran
Hi, is there anyway to modify the new image limits?

"Picture Limits
Pictures Remaining 100
Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels"

600x600?? Can we get a real res available here, or did i miss something?

Skip

Veteran
Hi, is there anyway to modify the new image limits?

"Picture Limits
Pictures Remaining 100
Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels"

600x600?? Can we get a real res available here, or did i miss something?
This has been fixed. Let me know if you have any further concerns regarding image limits. :)

Sleepy

Veteran
sorry if this has been addressed...i keep getting a message that i must register...

can we upload yet??

how??

i picked the wrong day to go out of town!

this is what i get when i try to do anything related to any gallery or image:

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you just registered please allow up to 24hrs for account activation. Please do not email if you just registered.
3. You do not have the required amount of posts to access this feature.

Log Out Home

...and this one:
ICMag Photo Gallery Message
You must be a registered user to view images!

To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.

and this shows up where my pix used to load...:
Not Found

The requested URL /ic/picchooser.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.x (FreeBSD) Server at www.icmag.com Port 80

...or am i just an idiot???

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I try to leave someone rep and nothing happens and I do not get an error.

ETA when you click an external link it no longer prompts you... it just goes to the link.

Last edited:
sorry if this has been addressed...i keep getting a message that i must register...

can we upload yet??

how??

i picked the wrong day to go out of town!

this is what i get when i try to do anything related to any gallery or image:

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you just registered please allow up to 24hrs for account activation. Please do not email if you just registered.
3. You do not have the required amount of posts to access this feature.

Log Out Home

...and this one:

Not Found

...or am i just an idiot???

Same thing is happening with my friends account.......

Che

Veteran
This has been fixed. Let me know if you have any further concerns regarding image limits. :)

Wow, thanks for the quick fix Skip! Now it's loading them in the original sizes, which is good but I have to go back and edit them to forum appropriate sizes now as I uploaded some ginormous photos.

Cheers Skip!
- Che

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kinda trivial but moods aren't working. Even when you go to set them (they defaulted to don't show mood) they still don't show. Just an FYI.

Lifebreather

Veteran
So...is the filter posts option gone for good?

Cuz honestly...it is the ONLY thing that makes reading longer threads here possible (for those of us w/lives).

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey skip

I noticed a bug.
In the group messages only the group manager can post anything, all anyone else can do is read it. No biggy, but you asked

The picture sizes rock

Skip

Veteran
Hey skip

I noticed a bug.
In the group messages only the group manager can post anything, all anyone else can do is read it. No biggy, but you asked

The picture sizes rock
It should be up to the group manager whether they want to enable others to lead the discussions. If there isn't that option, let me know. :)

I feel like I don't have enough rep to say anything in here, but I am going to miss the Thread Filter!!! Really liked that feature!

I also don't like the picture insert thing. I can't seem to get the pics into my posts. I uploaded my pics into both galleries and then I dragged em and it doesn't seem to show up right. I also went into edit options to turn on the advanced feature shit. I like the old gallery better and I can't get any of those pics into my threads??? I used the insert button and nothing happened, I dragged and nothing happened, I even tried to cut and paste. WTF!

FYI:I have stopped in the old chat room a few times in the past when I needed help and all anyone ever gave me was B.S. So I don't feel bad for all you chatters. LOL!

SO PLEASE STOP POSTING THAT CHAT IS BROKEN, I am sure they are working on it!

p.s. I love you all no harm intended, but it is kinda funny!

Good luck fixing all the issues! Thanks for all the hard work. I hope you got lots to puff on while you probably work all day and night to get this thing working right!

Later,
DRKN_MNKY420

ONE MORE THING: I don't like the fact that I can't edit pictures in a post, like adding them.

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran

can we upload yet??

how??

this is what i get when i try to do anything related to any gallery or image

...and this one:

Not Found

I'm getting the same message as Sleepy. And my pics are not showing up either. Sure it's just one of those bug thingies tho.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
So...is the filter posts option gone for good?

Cuz honestly...it is the ONLY thing that makes reading longer threads here possible (for those of us w/lives).

Umm.... yeah! Please tell us you'll bring back the filter button!
I only have one lifetime and I'd like to spend it reading something other than 50,000 posts of "Pulling up a seat for this one" and "So in this other thread I started...... " :wallbash:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea would be great to have the filter option back. A super useful tool... especially for the moderators. Lets hope its just a click away :)

G

guest3854

Still lookin fer tha gallery icon and upload button on tha User Menu

Thanks ,
Steele

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
When I hit the last page button on the thread listings it takes me to the first page.

Keep up the good work, I can really notice the difference hour to hour sometimes.

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
I am having the same problems , no gallery , can't upload pics except into albums and can't post pics that I uploaded into albums . So what is the purpose of albums ? .

Status
Not open for further replies.