What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
Please report any bugs or things missing in the upgrade to icmag.com right here. I'll get on them ASAP.

Thanks for being patient with the upgrade. :)

Skip

Veteran
There's currently a bug in the Pictures and Albums page that isn't letting us post up images yet. I'll try to get it fixed soon.

We're also moving gallery images at this time, so be patient and they will return.

Last edited:

Lifebreather

Veteran
Where is the filter option?

Where is the filter option?

Just noticed my fave feature is gone. No filter.

Sad to see it go, in this day and age of uber sized threads that really saved a lot of time...

REZDOG

Veteran
Hi Skip!
Nice job so far,diggin' it via Firefox.
Can you:
1) Divide the "stickies" in the forums from the active threads with a border?
It helps keep the archived stuff separate. (The old layout was this way-)
2) Bring the "subscribed threads" tab on the user menu pull-down from the bottom under misc. to the top under "quick links",it's easier to keep up with threads that way.
(It used to be under "User CP" on the pulldown,and it was really easy to keep up w subscribed threads that way-one thing I don't care for w this upgrade-no user cp....)
Looks great w the new skin,and I'm looking fwd to more server speed.

Cheers!

**I also noted that clicking last page on a thread defaults to the first page,as well.

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Yeep , just wanna upload pics . As Rez stated , tha new skin does look killer and more server speed , NICE .....

Steele

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When viewing your own profile (not sure if this applies to others)

Clicking Journal gives the following error

Not Found

The requested URL /modules/Journal/viewjournal.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.x (FreeBSD) Server at www.icmag.com Port 80

Clicking My Albums gives the following error

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Clicking My Old Gallery brings you to a blank page

Clicking My Videos gives the following error

Not Found

The requested URL /modules/My_Videos/index.php was not found on this server.

Weedninja

Hi Skip!
Nice job so far,diggin' it via Firefox.
Can you:
1) Divide the "stickies" in the forums from the active threads with a border?
It helps keep the archived stuff separate. (The old layout was this way-)
2) Bring the "subscribed threads" tab on the user menu pull-down from the bottom under misc. to the top under "quick links",it's easier to keep up with threads that way.
(It used to be under "User CP" on the pulldown,and it was really easy to keep up w subscribed threads that way-one thing I don't care for w this upgrade-no user cp....)
Looks great w the new skin,and I'm looking fwd to more server speed.

Cheers!

**I also noted that clicking last page on a thread defaults to the first page,as well.

I 2nd the first request. As for the 2nd, go to User Menu then User Control Panel. It's a darker box, so it doesn't jump out at you.

Is there going to be a Forum Quick Jump drag-down box like before. If not then I miss it already. Edit: I found it. Bottom of page.

Last edited:
H

Hal

can't get there from here...

can't get there from here...

Howdy...Looks good.

I haven't been able to log into the site from my bookmarks. I was able to get here by posting a search for a strain in google images, which then got me here. But when I went back and tried to access from my bookmarks I only got a blank screen.

Hope that helps.

lordbudly

Veteran
Private messages

Private messages

Hello, i cannot seem to find the "reply" button for pm's, am i not looking hard enough or are we really missing it?

i can't seem to add smilies by clicking them out of the smilies box, but I can add them with the smiley dropdown. :yoinks:

edit: wanted to add I think the new design looks great!

Vendor Forums (Get help with products you've ordered from Seedbay or SeedBoutique, right from the vendor. These vendor forums are reserved for discussions as it pertains to Seedbay and/or SeedBoutique acquired products.)

above the vendor section, kinda not centered/fitting on that nifty marble looking background.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
The my gallery and upload phots section of the user CP is gone.

Edit: gallery is gone http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/ "I cannot connect to the PhotoPost database. [$php_errormsg]"

Really cool to be able to edit in the thread and not like a reply. I hope its as fast as you say with firefox!

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

CHAT! OMG!!! IT'S GONE!!! I can see people in the "chat room" by clicking on "who's in chat"...but if you try to get into chat....it says it can't find the webpage........aaaaaaaaargh!

rip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts