What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DP Glueberry OG

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I saw this early morning!

Dutch passion are now offering (feminized) there, GG#4 x OG x BB !! :moon:

Here is there description!

As the green revolution is steadily growing bigger in the USA, also USA based genetics are flourishing. A good example of potent USA genetics is Gorilla Glue. This strain was the successful result of crossing Chem's Sister with Sour Dubb and Chocolate Diesel. These parents ensured the connaiseur taste and effect of this amazing strain. Another great USA variety that probably most growers have sampled by now is one of the many variations of OG Kush. The master growers of Dutch Passion have crossed these two magnificent strains with each other and crossed the result with our longtime classic Blueberry. The outcome of this beautiful cross with XL yields and an average height of 1.5/2 m is called Glueberry OG and Dutch Passion are proud to have a new addition to their USA Special line.

GENETICS: (Gorrila Glue x OG) x Blueberry
VARIETY: Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE: Photoperiod
YIELD: High
PLANT HEIGHT: 150-200 cm
FLOWERING TIME: 8 weeks
TASTE / FLAVOUR: Blueberry, Diesel, Sweet

It's a bit pathetic, but i wanna know what you all think about?

Morphote

Veteran
They admitted they don't know which pheno of Gorilla Glue they have. You added the #4. And they won't say which OG they used, so there's that. On the bright side, at least we know where they got/stole their Blueberry. $10 per seed for untested gear? Gorrila? Connaiseur? DP, it seems, is struggling these days.

M.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
there's only one GG#4 and everyone has it right? lol so what makes you think they didn't use gg#4? is there not only one "OG"? and blueberry is in seed form so doesn't really matter which one they used right? as long as it bring blueberry goodness...

i swear seems like you guys love cool names more than you actually like weed...

Well there is GG5 now and I believe GG1 is the male but I don't think many people have it.

It would be nice if they specified exactly which cuts were used and or where they got the Blueberry but I'm sure that is asking too much.

I'd agree that it does sound good though.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
there's only 1 cut in the wild. GG#4.

GG#1 was a male, and GG#5 is (GG#4+GG#1(male)) only 3 people have GG#5...maybe even only 2 people. Josey, RB26, and i think one more guys might have it. according to the GG#5 thread. any other GG is S1 of GG#4. so i'm fairly certain they used #4. don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
And there's any doubt, GG#4 is in europe.

But they could have give a bit more credit to the man behind this cut, anyway!

Morphote

Veteran
there's only one GG#4 and everyone has it right? lol so what makes you think they didn't use gg#4? is there not only one "OG"? and blueberry is in seed form so doesn't really matter which one they used right? as long as it bring blueberry goodness...

i swear seems like you guys love cool names more than you actually like weed...

I emailed Dutch passion who told me that they could not verify which pheno of gorilla glue they had but it was a clone from a reputable USA breeder.

And no, there isn't just one OG. There are many OGs, some considered much better than others.

M.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Before things get more out of whack then they already are in here. GG 5.0 is the progeny of GG#1 x GG#4(r). There was no male used. GG#4 was the pollen donor.

Morphote

Veteran
how so? there's only 1 OG, and only 1 GG#4. if you have anything else then it's not really gg or og is it?

You think there is only one OG, and you know there is only one GG#4. What happens when I ask you the difference between the 213, the 818, the Skywalker, the Larry and the SFV OG cuts? Conversely, if DP got the GG#4 cut, and they know they got the GG#4 cut, but they didn't call it that, and they admitted they don't know which pheno they have, then what GG did they get?

M.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
like i said there's only one cut of each of those plants. they're clone onlys. meaning 1 of 1. you either got it or you got some fake shit. the end. why is that so hard to understand. there might be a 818 or a 213 or a ladadadadeedooda cut. but there's still only one OGK. you either got it or you don't. i don't see why you're having such a hard time with this. it's either OG or it ain't. theres no in betweens.

once upon a time a guy popped a seed and got a female and passed the clone. the end. you either have that clone or you don't.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
On final i just think they are some pollen toaster wich wanna pump money from our pockets out of big name!

No matter if wtf they wrote make sens or not! If my memories is well, they no longer do their seeds themself!

S

sourpuss

Quite sure if dp had a real og kush cut they would be on the top of their game....

Morphote

Veteran
like i said there's only one cut of each of those plants. they're clone onlys. meaning 1 of 1. you either got it or you got some fake shit. the end. why is that so hard to understand. there might be a 818 or a 213 or a ladadadadeedooda cut. but there's still only one OGK. you either got it or you don't. i don't see why you're having such a hard time with this. it's either OG or it ain't. theres no in betweens.

once upon a time a guy popped a seed and got a female and passed the clone. the end. you either have that clone or you don't.

Your world sounds nice. You should come visit California sometime.

M.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's only 1 cut in the wild. GG#4.

GG#1 was a male, and GG#5 is (GG#4+GG#1(male)) only 3 people have GG#5...maybe even only 2 people. Josey, RB26, and i think one more guys might have it. according to the GG#5 thread. any other GG is S1 of GG#4. so i'm fairly certain they used #4. don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

GG#1 is a female that was reversed to get pollen to hit GG#4 to create GG#5. Or it could have been the other way around.
Either way, GG#1 & GG#4 are both females.

I see DTOG beat me to this tid bit... Hehe